Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Down Under
Greetings from Down Under
I'm a 71 year old geriatric from Victoria, Australia. I have been retired for 16 years. I live with my two four-legged Gods, Dash and Gus, who are supposed to be Golden retrievers. However I seem to be their retriever as well as their butler, chef, masseur, cleaner, and general dog's body.

I was expelled from a Christian Brothers ("Buggers" is more like it!) school in early 8th grade for punching a Brother and breaking his nose. Excluding in-house trade courses I had no further formal education.

Most of my working life was spent with the Civil Aviation Authority as a Radio Lineman/Rigger. I retired from there in 1990 and did 2 years of a Community Development Diploma before the majority militant Marxist feminists in the course drove me fucking insane and I dropped it.

I started my own business in 1992 and it went absolutely gang busters from the start so I was able to retire comfortably from the workforce in 1998.

I hate all religions. However I believe the Abrahamic religions are, and always have been, the bane of humanity. Essentially these three vile cults inculcate a sense of smug superiority in their members and over unbelievers, who they see as a sinful untermenschen fit only for a subordinate, servile role to them here on earth and for hell fire fuel in the hereafter. These posers secretly believe they are Gods-in-waiting, "His" earthly ambassadors, and his Inquisitorial decency police, tasked with arraigning, prejudging, and condemned sinners on Jesus' behalf.

Naturally these natural born control freaks and wannabe Nazi Blockleiters will vehemently deny all this on a stack of Bibles. But if they are true believers of what is fundamentally the Hebrew Mein Kampf, i.e. the Bible, they couldn't help but to be so.

If I had my way they would be outlawed and an open season declared on them all. Wink

There, I hope this doesn't get me banned before I even start! Undecided
RE: Greetings from Down Under
Welcome aboard!
ROFLOL

Hello, and wow! Smile

(You, I like.)
You'll do fine here, Snidely. Anyway, who could resist such a user name? Welcome!
(December 24, 2013 at 8:09 pm)Snidely Whiplash Wrote: I'm a 71 year old geriatric from Victoria, Australia. I have been retired for 16 years. I live with my two four-legged Gods, Dash and Gus, who are supposed to be Golden retrievers. However I seem to be their retriever as well as their butler, chef, masseur, cleaner, and general dog's body.

I was expelled from a Christian Brothers ("Buggers" is more like it!) school in early 8th grade for punching a Brother and breaking his nose. Excluding in-house trade courses I had no further formal education.

Most of my working life was spent with the Civil Aviation Authority as a Radio Lineman/Rigger. I retired from there in 1990 and did 2 years of a Community Development Diploma before the majority militant Marxist feminists in the course drove me fucking insane and I dropped it.

I started my own business in 1992 and it went absolutely gang busters from the start so I was able to retire comfortably from the workforce in 1998.

I hate all religions. However I believe the Abrahamic religions are, and always have been, the bane of humanity. Essentially these three vile cults inculcate a sense of smug superiority in their members and over unbelievers, who they see as a sinful untermenschen fit only for a subordinate, servile role to them here on earth and for hell fire fuel in the hereafter. These posers secretly believe they are Gods-in-waiting, "His" earthly ambassadors, and his Inquisitorial decency police, tasked with arraigning, prejudging, and condemned sinners on Jesus' behalf.

Naturally these natural born control freaks and wannabe Nazi Blockleiters will vehemently deny all this on a stack of Bibles. But if they are true believers of what is fundamentally the Hebrew Mein Kampf, i.e. the Bible, they couldn't help but to be so.

If I had my way they would be outlawed and an open season declared on them all. Wink

Hello and welcome from Perth WA.

Which bit of Vicbloodytoria are you in?

I lived in Traralgon before I headed west.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Hey, I'm no longer the oldest old bastard here. Feels good to be young.

Welcome, Snidely. Here are my two Golden pains in the ass pulling their usual routine of wanting to come back in the house.

[Image: 20131103_155755_zps83d4f75d.jpg]
(December 24, 2013 at 8:37 pm)Zen Badger Wrote:
(December 24, 2013 at 8:09 pm)Snidely Whiplash Wrote: I'm a 71 year old geriatric from Victoria, Australia. I have been retired for 16 years. I live with my two four-legged Gods, Dash and Gus, who are supposed to be Golden retrievers. However I seem to be their retriever as well as their butler, chef, masseur, cleaner, and general dog's body.

Hello and welcome from Perth WA.

Which bit of Vicbloodytoria are you in?

I lived in Traralgon before I headed west.

Kinglake. Thanks for the welcome.
You'll discover there's a bunch of Aussies here.

Slowly but surely we're taking over.

Bwah ha ha
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(December 24, 2013 at 8:48 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hey, I'm no longer the oldest old bastard here. Feels good to be young.

Welcome, Snidely. Here are my two Golden pains in the ass pulling their usual routine of wanting to come back in the house.

[Image: 20131103_155755_zps83d4f75d.jpg]

Thanks, Minimalist. I'll send a photo of their Royal Highnesses, who live inside all the time, later. I'm going across the road for a free a Xmas lunch.

(December 24, 2013 at 8:19 pm)Raeven Wrote: You'll do fine here, Snidely. Anyway, who could resist such a user name? Welcome!
Thanks, Raeven.

(December 24, 2013 at 8:16 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Welcome aboard!
Thanks, Napoleon.

(December 24, 2013 at 9:13 pm)Zen Badger Wrote: You'll discover there's a bunch of Aussies here.

Slowly but surely we're taking over.

Bwah ha ha

Thanks, Zen.
Welcome,

I worked for a Australian company for 14 years based in Melbourne cammed PBR. The sold us out to the Germans (Bosch) who the sold us out to the Japanese. I miss the Aussies, although they were terrible at following procedures.
Find the cure for Fundementia!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings from Serbia! :) EvolucijaSvesti 12 774 November 16, 2023 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Blessings/Greetings to all here. Nishant Xavier 10 1191 June 15, 2023 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Greetings deleted 6 814 June 7, 2023 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Greetings!! jonahhockey34 7 1295 October 26, 2022 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Greetings Pnerd 13 1263 May 21, 2022 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Greetings everyone h311inac311 11 1286 May 5, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Greetings...... PabloTescobar 22 2798 September 15, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Greetings. Impaler here. impaler 12 1021 August 27, 2020 at 6:14 pm