Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 7, 2024, 6:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being gay is a fetish.
RE: Being gay is a fetish.
(April 15, 2015 at 2:20 am)Heywood Wrote: So if the law is changed forcing heterosexual to not accept homosexuals as equals you'd just accept that?  Are you so much of an idiot sheep that your philosophy is that we should just lie down and accept the law in complete and utter silence?

You know what.....you are a moron.

I am honestly stupefied by your inability to comprehend anything beyond your own prejudice.  Good job.  You continue to amaze and confound both at the same time.  By the way, that was sarcasm. 
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Ah, straightforward insults now.

I'm done with you Heywood. I've really made an effort to try and help you, but I see I'm getting nowhere. I will be ignoring you from now on.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(April 15, 2015 at 2:20 am)robvalue Wrote: Is putting rapists in jail discrimination against rapists then?

In your mind, ostracising a whole group of people is not "harm". Well, too bad, it is.

Please put some thought into this Heywood rather than just firing off responses. We're trying to help you see a very serious point, and it's a waste of time for everyone if you're not going to give it any thought.

Let me put this in context for you.  He is a Christian.   Essence of Christianity is screaming bloody murder when Christianity isn't given license to freely murder anyone they chose.
(April 15, 2015 at 2:16 am)Chuck Wrote:
(April 15, 2015 at 2:10 am)pid=\920291 Wrote:K

Awwwh, poor racists.  Having to unfairly face such overwhelming discriminations as being called "racists".   Let's not call them racists because it won't change their convictions.  Let's call them "religiously inspired rightful discernists" instead.

Chuck,  call them racist if you want.  Call them homophobes if you want.  Free speech means you get to demonize anyone all you want.  I might be critical of it, but at the end of the day, I gotta accept that if there is going to be free speech, some people.....like you for instance.....will abuse that right to demonize others.  I'd rather put up with your childish abuse tactics then limit free speech.

What you dummies can't understand is that if people are going to have the right of self determination....some people are going to abuse that right by refusing to serve others for superfluous reasons.  I'd rather put up with a little discrimination than wholesale cuts in peoples ability to be self determinant.  
You do realize that there is a major difference between free speech and good business management, right?
~ Erin Hunter
(April 15, 2015 at 2:23 am)robvalue Wrote: Ah, straightforward insults now.

I'm done with you Heywood. I've really made an effort to try and help you, but I see I'm getting nowhere. I will be ignoring you from now on.

You've said that about 10 times already.  Somehow I doubt your are done.

Oh.....and if you notice, everytime I have tossed out an insult tonight.  It has been in response to an insult directed at me.  But somehow you think it is okay if people insult me.....but if I respond in kind....well that's just bad form.  Arn't you guilty of discrimination here?
Not at all.  If you want to respond in kind to an insult direct at you, I see no qualm in that.

However, I will not see anything "Christian" in your relating in such a manner.
~ Erin Hunter
(April 15, 2015 at 2:31 am)Kitan Wrote: Not at all.  If you want to respond in kind to an insult direct at you, I see no qualm in that.

However, I will not see anything "Christian" in your relating in such a manner.

What makes you think I am a Christian?  Because I am a theist?

Do you think all blacks are good basketball players too?  
(April 15, 2015 at 2:41 am)Heywood Wrote: What makes you think I am a Christian?  Because I am a theist?

According to your response, unless you specify otherwise, I will consider you evil.

Your choice, either do nothing but play games or be explicit. 
~ Erin Hunter
(April 15, 2015 at 2:46 am)Kitan Wrote:
(April 15, 2015 at 2:41 am)Heywood Wrote: What makes you think I am a Christian?  Because I am a theist?

According to your response, unless you specify otherwise, I will consider you evil.

Your choice, either do nothing but play games or be explicit. 

That's okay.

I consider all of you  advocating the forcing of people to serve other people they do not want to serve without a very good reason to be evil.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gay marriage: maybe. Anti-gay idiots: pushing stupid laws. Foxaèr 1 1318 May 10, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: robvalue