Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 11:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corrupt a Wish Game!
RE: Corrupt a Wish Game!
NOT granted! Only one wish per customer!

I wish I had made this coffee much stronger.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(September 4, 2010 at 8:33 am)Dotard Wrote: NOT granted! Only one wish per customer!

Hold the fucking phone there buckeroo. Where does it say only one wish per customer? Whom do you think you is? YHWH?

No more coffee for you, makes you mean.
(September 4, 2010 at 8:33 am)Dotard Wrote: NOT granted! Only one wish per customer!

Granted but now it melts your mouth
(i originally was going to say it tasted like crap but last time i heard it already tastes like crap)

I wish i had instaneous-regeneration immortality and the ability to teleport
granted on both, but you teleported into a huge block of carbonite and must relive the torture of your atoms coming together and dying over and over for eternity due to your mortality. Almost enough time to teleport out.. oops nope I died.. oww.. over and over

I wish dragon con was all year long

"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Granted, but the funding it would take to run such a massive and constant event is beyond the convention runners, and so it is an extremely piss-poor con.

I wish I could rest.
Granted you're in a coma till you die

I wish I had invented silly bands, paper clips and pet rocks
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

Granted but you forgot to patent it and someone steals the idea.

I wish I had a job, new headphones, and a new mp3 player.
Granted. Whatever. Your new job is shoveling pig shit.

Multiple wishes ruin the spirit of the game.

I wish you folks could see that.

I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Granted .. but they can also see an embarasing picture of you in your underwear... and we all laugh at you

I wish everyone could just get along

Granted. But now despite that, a meteor nevertheless crashes to Earth and kills us all.

I wish I had become a Starcraft expert years ago.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Wish This Wasn't So True Minimalist 0 476 September 7, 2016 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist