Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2024, 2:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Game: This or That?
RE: Forum Game: This or That?
(May 8, 2015 at 8:54 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: whichever has the biggest dick

Mae West or Eartha Kitt ??

Eartha Kitt (:

Grammys or Oscars?
[Image: tumblr_m2vsmhTfM41qa1e2io1_r1_500.gif]
Oscars. I usually really enjoy 90% of the movies nominated for Best Picture; I very rarely like 50% of the songs/albums nominated for their respective Grammys.

Never be able to turn left, or never be able to turn right? (I demand a well-reasoned, thoughtful answer!!!)
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(May 9, 2015 at 12:50 am)TRJF Wrote: Oscars.  I usually really enjoy 90% of the movies nominated for Best Picture; I very rarely like 50% of the songs/albums nominated for their respective Grammys.

Never be able to turn left, or never be able to turn right? (I demand a well-reasoned, thoughtful answer!!!)

OH MY FREAKING GOD! DIPPER?! I  Heart Heart Heart GRAVITY FALLS  Tongue

Never be able to turn left, because I have OCD and I dislike anything regarding the left. (and yes, that includes politics  Dodgy)
[Image: tumblr_m2vsmhTfM41qa1e2io1_r1_500.gif]
Horror or thriller?
Horror

maximizing penetration depth, or maximizing penetration diameter ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

If I gotta pick- diameter, but I ain't injecting shit. "The Glob" isn't an attractive nickname.

Buried or cremated?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Cremated. I don't want to take up space in the ground or wake up in a coffin.

Mega drive or Super NES?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
SNES all the way. Link to tha motherfuckin Past.

Hung over or having the flu?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Having the flu by far! People around you are a little more understanding, and you usually don't have to act like an alive person like you do while hungover.

Staying in or going out?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
We just had a thunderstorm but now it looks fine, so going out.

Standard plastic CD "jewel cases" or Digipaks?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AF "Mafia" Forum Game (PSA for people who have no idea what it is) Tiberius 29 3380 January 4, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: emjay
  Forum game: who from AF would you invite to your party? emjay 301 35840 January 9, 2016 at 6:45 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Forum game - Walmart dyresand 67 7642 January 3, 2016 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Forum Game: You're awesome! Jericho 21 3268 May 17, 2015 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Forum game: I come with a warning Silver 51 5759 May 15, 2015 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Jericho