Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 10:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psalm 137:9
RE: Psalm 137:9
[Image: ?url=s2.quickmeme.com%2Fimg%2F86%2F86f7b...fcecb0.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

and to reiterate;

for BELIEVERS (remember them?) it doesn't matter if there was a global flood or not (or if you can prove there was one or not), it suits HIS HOLY PLAN that you BELIEVE there was.

That's it.

Jesus fucking Christ, what is so hard about this goddamn concept to wrap a fucking brain around ???
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

show of hands:

how many want this thread locked as it isn't between atheists and Christians, it's between atheists and heretics? And that ain't what Atheist Forums is here for.

I just find it funny that this is yet another thread where Huggy pulls the same shit.

"There's no evidence of any of this shit."
"Oh yeah, well here's some apologist BS/example that's not really pertinent to the topic!"

And then we point out what an idiot he is for 30 pages, and he refuses to see it.

How's Marilyn Hickey's uterus doing?
If I become emperor, I will give Huggy his own late night radio show.

What do you mean, 'what do I want you to do'? Say what's on your mind. Talk, man! Just talk!
(September 21, 2017 at 3:03 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: and to reiterate;

for BELIEVERS (remember them?) it doesn't matter if there was a global flood or not (or if you can prove there was one or not), it suits HIS HOLY PLAN that you BELIEVE there was.

That's it.

Jesus fucking Christ, what is so hard about this goddamn concept to wrap a fucking brain around ???

I guess it's simply a character flaw that I cannot believe in anything that doesn't even begin to comport with the reality I know.  My bad.

EDIT: By this, I mean obvious violations of physics and biology... things we can measure, test, and describe independently and come to the same conclusion.
(September 21, 2017 at 1:42 pm)Cyberman Wrote:
(September 21, 2017 at 12:46 pm)Succubus Wrote: Where's Hovind from? I suggest we poison the water supply, no more must be allowed to get out.

I don't know what you're accusing me of, but the water canopy thing is straight from Hovind's arsehole. As is almost everything Huggy is regurgitating. I'm not poisoning anything.

??? Ok, I'll reword that. Where's Hovind from? I suggest we nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(September 21, 2017 at 3:23 pm)Succubus Wrote:
(September 21, 2017 at 1:42 pm)Cyberman Wrote: I don't know what you're accusing me of, but the water canopy thing is straight from Hovind's arsehole. As is almost everything Huggy is regurgitating. I'm not poisoning anything.

??? Ok, I'll reword that. Where's Hovind from? I suggest we nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Probably in some courthouse or jail. He's been in and out over the last several years.
(September 21, 2017 at 2:05 pm)Crossless2.0 Wrote:
(September 21, 2017 at 2:00 pm)Khemikal Wrote: I don't get it.  Not even the authors of the story were stupid enough to believe what the Hugster's suggesting.  They simply conceptualized space as a great celestial ocean, and our sky as the seperation between that ocean and our oceans.......as we continue to do today.  

There's no requirement, in biblical christianity, to be -that- dumb.

It may not be required, but I suspect Huggy thinks there are extra credit points if one debases oneself just a little more than the next guy.

Funny, If we want to talk about debasement, you atheist have that one on lock.
"Cuz you don't believe and stuff".  

Meanwhile, you're going to keep embarrassing christ, aren't you? You know that part in magic book, where people plead to the lord for mercy, and he's like "Bitch, do I know you?". It was talking about you.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!