Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 2:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You All Got Trolled...or "The Greatest April Fool of All Time"
RE: You All Got Trolled...or "The Greatest April Fool of All Time"
indeed?
I missed most of it - Reading the aftermath today
POE's, fake accounts, bannings all over the place.
I haven't got a fuckin clue what's going on, starting to wonder if I'm even real!

I might have to voyeuristically skulk in the background for a while... okay, even more so than usual
We need more female members to join again now.. Tongue
(April 2, 2012 at 12:37 pm)Shell B Wrote: The wedding was meant to distract from the trolls. It was supposed to be obvious, so it looked like the April Fool's Joke and no one would suspect anything else. Tongue

LMA isn't like 12. Wink

The trolls were fun....weddings always make me sad.
(April 2, 2012 at 12:46 pm)Insanity x Wrote: We need more female members to join again now.. Tongue

Indeed. Phaedra was another one of our hot female members. I miss her "two cents"

Cool Shades
[Image: Evolution.png]

(April 2, 2012 at 12:40 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Prejudice towards cute girls. Tongue

As a social experiment, it showed that no matter how crazy, stupid and bitchy a "cute" girl is, most guys will defend her honor against a girl from whom they know they will not get ass and girls who already don't like the no ass girl will jump to the "cute" girl's defense. I kept predicting what would happen and laughing with Tibs about it. It was fun, but I don't like the confusion of trolling myself. So much for the idea of trolling myself so I wouldn't have to fuck with the natives. Big Grin
(April 2, 2012 at 12:46 pm)Insanity x Wrote: We need more female members to join again now.. Tongue

What do you think this is, Match.com?

(I get my dates off Google +)
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(April 2, 2012 at 12:50 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: What do you think this is, Match.com?

(I get my dates off Google +)

You know that Napo is the only one for me. Wink

But we did just lose half the female members to imagination land.

lol, only two - Bueller and LMA. There are plenty of other females, you just don't notice them because they don't have a pouty avatar.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(April 2, 2012 at 12:55 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: lol, only two - Bueller and LMA. There are plenty of other females, you just don't notice them because they don't have a pouty avatar.

Bueller!!!!! Whhhyyyyyyyy </3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The AF moderator team just got Luckie. Jackalope 58 13470 June 20, 2014 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  April Fools 2013 Tiberius 13 6654 April 2, 2013 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  April Fools Tiberius 13 4090 April 4, 2010 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Shell B