Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 10:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
You misspelt non- IMO.
I have the evening free and I'm up to no good.

No bad, either.

So, I'm up to nothing.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
I shall now go forth unto the land and teach. And then I shall return and enjoy a nice week end pizza. Amen.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Get extra chilli just to ensure that it really is a weak end pizza.

Is everyone loving my dad jokes?
It's my specialty.
(May 5, 2017 at 1:22 am)Little lunch Wrote: Get extra chilli just to ensure that it really is a weak end pizza.

Is everyone loving my dad jokes?
It's my specialty.

They told me don't worry about that, you're a peein.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Careful, this could turn into a dad joke duel. :-)
(May 5, 2017 at 6:45 am)Little lunch Wrote: Careful, this could turn into a dad joke duel. :-)

I'm not really good at it myself yet, I'm using my American host dad's material here.

(April 29, 2017 at 1:04 am)c172 Wrote: Reading about Pope Frank paying the rent on a private beach for the disabled. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/26/europe/pop...d=36933014

Why doesn't he get the rcc to pay restitution for all the child abuse they inflicted in Ireland? Even on the very generous terms they got from the then government (€125m on a then estimated €1bn compensation amount, since ballooned) the different denominations still haven't paid in one single penny.

Small gestures like that are nice, but immaterial, especially when there's a whole Augean stable of shit you made yourself to clean up.

(May 3, 2017 at 4:33 pm)Cyberman Wrote:
(May 3, 2017 at 12:21 am)Kernel Sohcahtoa Wrote: With that said, I'm about to watch a Columbo episode

Shatner did it.

Actually, Angela Lansbury did. She killed everybody on TV murder mysteries.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Very true. Just like I would instantly jump off any plane, ship, train, space shuttle etc that Ernest Borgnine got on.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Getting my son ready for prom Big Grin
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 72 2107 May 10, 2024 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Foxaèr 9 1297 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball