Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 5:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof)
RE: Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof)
(December 15, 2013 at 7:53 pm)Faith No More Wrote: If this is science, and you have proven creation with it, when will you be collecting your nobel prize?

Never, thats the part that you guys dont get. Mainstream science is corrupt and a fully controlled environment with an agenda. I know sounds so conspiracy-ish but its true. Materialism is promoted for a reasonn. The spiritual realm is denied for a reason. And you certainly do not know how mainstream scientific communities function and how they are governend. Anything that goes against current (false) accepted models wont get any attention whatsoever, despite the evidence. It will just be dismissed without considering the evidence whatsoever AND you will be exspelled for life so you cannot ever work at any scientific community ever again, you wont be accepted.

Nitinol is a great example of this suppression of information and technology. It remained classified for over 40 years and has been declassified a few years ago. It would replace oil companies and of course those in control cannot allow that since money rules the world. And it still hasnt made it to the mainstream, why not?

The real truth will never be televized i assure you that. I'm in contact with other independent scientist that are close to having solved the ancient secret of the pyramid builder which is magnetism and anti gravity. These same secrets have been found coded into the artwork in the Norman Hall (Grand Masonic Lodge) in philadelphia. Secret societies keep this knowledge hidden from the masses...too powerful.

Yes you can laugh Wink

"The human being is handycapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists" - J. Edgar Hoover (Founder FBI)
Pyramids were built using antigravity?

Thanks for the permission to laugh, it came a little late though.
(December 15, 2013 at 8:15 pm)insider432 Wrote: I know sounds so conspiracy-ish.

Nailed it. Clap
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(December 15, 2013 at 8:03 pm)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote:
(December 15, 2013 at 7:59 pm)insider432 Wrote: LOL there's absolutely no pattern there. You guys really dont understand what i posted here, it becomes very evident now. Clueless...Ask any real mathematician if numbers where invented or discovered and find out for yourself.

Its beyond silly to assume that numbers where invented AFTER i pointed out all those so called coincidences. Sure, invent something then later find out that its in harmony with nature, planets, energy flows, magnetism and everything in existence etc. at a time where that stuff wasnt understood whatsoever. Talking biggest coincidence that can actually happen...lol

You guys are funny Big Grin

You don't see the pattern there b
ecause you don't want to see it. Or maybe because you're dense. It's hard to tell these days.

Like i said you have certainly not understood any of this. But i dont blame you, math is not every students fav subject Wink You are excused Wink
*Tara sees a new thread; says to herself "Why don't I look in there and see what's going on?"*

*Clicks on link*

*Looks at page one*

*Within the first twenty seconds of reading OP's wall of text, I see numerology*

*Glance through the rest of the post and it's filled with numerology*

*Read the rest of his responses and it's all about numerology*

Really? Are we going into that?

Here's the story with numerology: we have a whole world filled with stupid people who are constantly trying to find patterns to the Bible. Do you know what will happen if you have a million monkeys chained to a million typewritters? Eventually, they're going to pump out some damn fine literature. In this case, we have a million Christians (which is a step down from monkeys, if you ask me), all chained to their Bibles. So, yeah, you pour that much effort into finding patterns in something, you're going to find them.... even if they aren't there to begin with!

What's more, having such cryptic messages seems like a dick move on gods' part. I mean, instead of giving people some vague warnings that Hitler was going to wipe out the Jews, why couldn't he have told Nostradomus "Hey, Nostradomus! How ya' doin'? Hey, here's the thing, in the 1930's, there's gonna be this guy in Germany called Adolph Hitler. Yeah, he's a bad guy so y'all should probably just off him right away, ok? Or, at very least, don't let him get in charge of any governments." I can't help but think direct warnings and messages would be a fuck of a ot more productive than vague warnings hidden in his holy book.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(December 15, 2013 at 8:00 pm)LostLocke Wrote:
(December 15, 2013 at 7:53 pm)insider432 Wrote: PS: Besides, none of you seem to have understoof any of my initial post, especially when it comes to prime quadruplets which make up the very reality we exist in. Science here you know that i assume most of you know nothing about.
Number are labels we use to describe the reality we see.
The numbers themselves don't "make" this reality.

Yes they do...numbers reflect energy flows and create geometric patterns. Ever heard of the 5 platonic solids? Sacred geometry is at the heart of physical existence.

Explanations can be found in my initial post but seems like none of you really pay attention. Just like expected.
OK, well as long as we're going down the numbers road....
(Some of you already know where this is going)

After almost 10 years of intent study and learning, I have discovered what the real important numbers are, and I have verifiable, empirical data to back this up.

That's it. Forget all your 9 stuff, that number is the real deal.
In fact, that number alone is responsible for containing the sum of the world's evils. If it ever fails, all humanity is doomed.
You're stupid. Debunking: complete. Angel
(December 15, 2013 at 8:15 pm)insider432 Wrote: Nitinol is a great example of this suppression of information and technology. It remained classified for over 40 years and has been declassified a few years ago. It would replace oil companies and of course those in control cannot allow that since money rules the world. And it still hasnt made it to the mainstream, why not?

Absolute balderdash. Nitinol has never been classified.

Quote:Yes you can laugh Wink

Don't worry - I have been.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
(December 15, 2013 at 8:18 pm)insider432 Wrote:
(December 15, 2013 at 8:03 pm)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: You don't see the pattern there b
ecause you don't want to see it. Or maybe because you're dense. It's hard to tell these days.

Like i said you have certainly not understood any of this. But i dont blame you, math is not every students fav subject Wink You are excused Wink

Numerology is math like alchemy is chemistry.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can a lack of evidence be considered proof? ignoramus 26 5564 February 1, 2017 at 11:39 am
Last Post: Asmodee
  Can you still be an atheist if you believe in the paranormal? Regina 28 7845 February 14, 2015 at 1:36 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Fundamental flaw in the creation/evolution debate Baalzebutt 34 9807 May 1, 2013 at 2:46 am
Last Post: AtheistPilot
  "Creation Science", "Flood Geology", etc Justtristo 10 5106 December 21, 2010 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Justtristo