Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 7:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Get-Togethers
RE: AF Get-Togethers
A few more pics from today. Wink

There he is!
[Image: IMG_20160807_122516_HDR_zpsvskimxbd.jpg]

Those bunnehs look tasty, IMO.
AF Get-Togethers
(August 7, 2016 at 1:45 pm)robvalue Wrote: Pictures!

YES! I love this!!!
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
What happened to your grass Rob? It looks awfully short. Did the rabbits eat it?

(August 7, 2016 at 5:38 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Those bunnehs look tasty, IMO.

Don't make him vegan-ban you.
LFC: Thank you! I'm really pleased with how those pics came out. You'd never guess we just met, huh?

Reptilian: Yes the bunnies ate the fuck out of it! Magic (the male) not only eats the grass but digs down and eats the seeds too, making it much harder for anything to grow back. I've been trying to teach him about sustainability but he's not interested.

Poca: Awesome, I love your pictures! Thanks for posting them Smile And thanks again for making such an effort to come see me!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(August 7, 2016 at 1:45 pm)robvalue Wrote: Pictures!

Papitos mios! So glad you had a good time. I wanna tackle you guys with bacon kisses! Look, AF babes! Our boys met! Woot!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Thanks sis! Lol cute Big Grin

We sure did, it was really great! Apparently Poca is good looking, according to Emma and her gaggle of friends. And Emma also thinks he looks a bit like me. What do you reckon?
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
(August 8, 2016 at 1:47 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote:
(August 7, 2016 at 5:38 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Those bunnehs look tasty, IMO.

Don't make him vegan-ban you.

Damn autocorrect. I meant cute, of course. Those bunnehs are not for eating.
Anyone tries to eat Jasmine, and she'll hump their head! Same goes for Magic, she's very protective. She has seen off cats before that she thought were looking at him funny.

Index of my best videos