Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 12:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Get-Togethers
RE: AF Get-Togethers
I wouldn't doubt a well-placed kick would send a cat packing.
We're very lucky actually, all the cats around here show no interest in attacking the bunnies. They do peer at them a lot from fences, but the times they've gone onto the lawn, they've never been aggressive.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
We even found one of the cats asleep in their litter tray once! Talk about cheek!

This is another instance, not quite as ridiculous, but I managed to capture it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijW1GFiMr5Y
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
(August 8, 2016 at 2:51 am)robvalue Wrote: Thanks sis! Lol cute Big Grin

We sure did, it was really great! Apparently Poca is good looking, according to Emma and her gaggle of friends. And Emma also thinks he looks a bit like me. What do you reckon?

You guys are cute, but wanna look tasty? Start talking. The accent will do it. You can talk about pickles and it'll sound like candied bacon. Ironic, ey, my vegan friend? Ha!

And no. You two don't look alike. But say hi to Emma for me and tell her I'm looking forward to meeting her in May! Heart
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
* Edwardo Piet looks around

* Edwardo Piet leaves

^___^

I'm glad you and Poca got to meet Rob! Awesomesauce!
(August 8, 2016 at 3:24 am)robvalue Wrote: We're very lucky actually, all the cats around here show no interest in attacking the bunnies. They do peer at them a lot from fences, but the times they've gone onto the lawn, they've never been aggressive.
Well the rabbits do look very big. Almost average cat size by the looks of things. Very sorry to hear about your lawn, but they are rabbits so they feel the need to dig. After all, there could be foxes around.

Thanks Smile It's okay, the garden is all theirs now, so if they want to wreck it it's up to them Tongue We might try and re-turf it at some point. We let them dig and enjoy themselves. Luckily I've not seen any foxes, but we do shut them in their shed/run at night, where we have anti fox measures.

You're right, they are fairly big! Much bigger than wild ones.

(August 8, 2016 at 3:40 am)Mamacita Wrote:

We sure did, it was really great! Apparently Poca is good looking, according to Emma and her gaggle of friends. And Emma also thinks he looks a bit like me. What do you reckon?

You guys are cute, but wanna look tasty? Start talking. The accent will do it. You can talk about pickles and it'll sound like candied bacon. Ironic, ey, my vegan friend? Ha!

And no. You two don't look alike. But say hi to Emma for me and tell her I'm looking forward to meeting her in May!  Heart

We're looking forward to it very much too!

Thank you, I'm happy you like my accent Smile I wish it would have some effect on British girls!

Index of my best videos
(August 8, 2016 at 2:44 am)robvalue Wrote: LFC: Thank you! I'm really pleased with how those pics came out. You'd never guess we just met, huh?

Reptilian: Yes the bunnies ate the fuck out of it! Magic (the male) not only eats the grass but digs down and eats the seeds too, making it much harder for anything to grow back. I've been trying to teach him about sustainability but he's not interested.

Poca: Awesome, I love your pictures! Thanks for posting them Smile And thanks again for making such an effort to come see me!

Aw, man! I'm glad you welcomed me into your home. Smile
Had a great time! Wink
(August 8, 2016 at 3:40 am)Mamacita Wrote:

And no. You two don't look alike. But say hi to Emma for me and tell her I'm looking forward to meeting her in May!  Heart

What do you mean "start" talking?
There's an accent tag and a video on portuguese sounds you guys don't hear every day.... what else do you want from meeeeee?!!!! Big Grin

We can always skype, record that conversation and post it here... Angel
People actually meet, ha.

Probably first time I've been on a forum where folks have actually done it. Kudos
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]