Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
Dodgy
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
And are fun to warm up.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(July 2, 2016 at 5:51 am)Losty Wrote: Your perception is entirely wrong. Staff isn't crumbling at all. Rhythm is going to be too busy. CD has personal reasons which if you pay attention you will have seen all over the forum before he left. No one is required to donate that's just ridiculous. I don't know who (if anyone) suggested a membership fee but that would never pass quorom. If you have personal anger issues which you spoke of during Mafia and you need to work through them that's fine. If you have a wife and a coming baby you need to be there for that's great. We all love and support you. I support your decision to take a break and I wish you nothing but the best. So if you need a break, fine. There's no need to try to stir up a bunch of drama before you step out. The staff is fine. The forum is fine. There will be no membership fee. So get some rest and take care of your family and chill your tits ok. Love ya Heart

Well shit. I was going to zero out my account, but then I thought it would not be fair to anyone that care. It is what it is, I do not intend to harm myself more than my stoic work ideals. Drama was not intended.
Also, It is preconceptuous of me to think someone cared?
I care. I care a lot. And I'd like to see you stay, if that means anything to you. Heart
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(July 2, 2016 at 7:05 am)0000 Wrote: Also, It is preconceptuous of me to think someone cared?

LP, people seem to think you're acting strangely... Are you sure you're ok? Anything wrong in particular?
(July 2, 2016 at 7:04 am)0000 Wrote:
(July 2, 2016 at 5:51 am)Losty Wrote: Your perception is entirely wrong. Staff isn't crumbling at all. Rhythm is going to be too busy. CD has personal reasons which if you pay attention you will have seen all over the forum before he left. No one is required to donate that's just ridiculous. I don't know who (if anyone) suggested a membership fee but that would never pass quorom. If you have personal anger issues which you spoke of during Mafia and you need to work through them that's fine. If you have a wife and a coming baby you need to be there for that's great. We all love and support you. I support your decision to take a break and I wish you nothing but the best. So if you need a break, fine. There's no need to try to stir up a bunch of drama before you step out. The staff is fine. The forum is fine. There will be no membership fee. So get some rest and take care of your family and chill your tits ok. Love ya Heart

Well shit. I was going to zero out my account, but then I thought it would not be fair to anyone that care. It is what it is, I do not intend to harm myself more than my stoic work ideals. Drama was not intended.

I think a lot of people would be deeply saddened if you did that, myself included. Have a break. Kiss your beautiful wife, learn to change diapers, enjoy your little baby when she arrives. She will be perfect and wonderful and she will smell new and pink and lovely. Focus on the little things that make you happy. Keep doing that until you feel better. Get some therapy if you need it. Do what you gotta do, lovie. But don't leave us forever. We love you too much. And if you get a chance and feel generous, put your cat back and your name so we won't have to feel depressed about looking at four 0s the whole time you're gone ok? Heart
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I'd miss you a lot too LP.

I second Losty's sentiment's. I have a sad over LP. I hope you come back to us someday. You've got friends here who care.
(July 2, 2016 at 7:07 am)Nymphadora Wrote: I care. I care a lot. And I'd like to see you stay, if that means anything to you. Heart

It means alot, specially after me being the ass that I was that one time, you know...

It feels not like home anymore. And now even EP is asking whats wrong. There is nothing wrong with you, only myself. There is an untamed anger in me that will surely leave a wake of destruction. For that, I am fighting. I pay 20 euros per month to a therapist to help me with that. I am pissed off at everything, including myself, mostly. Thisd place has been my anchor, my refuge, but now like the scared cat I am, I am fighting. I don't like what I see, and if I could take the responsability, I would. but like I said, I have this little girl to be a dad of.

I have seen this place going through alot and I don't like what I see. The staff being the slow boiling frog, tries to do the best to keep balance. Shit, if I was there, bans would not come out of whim, they do not need a devils advocate, they need evidence of trolling.

It is what it is is, a more posh version of youtube comments.
Also, I can only change my name back in... 364 days.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10175 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4148 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10232 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13423 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin