Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
(August 1, 2016 at 8:09 pm)ignoramus Wrote:
(August 1, 2016 at 6:43 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: Little Rik hasn't posted in six days.  I know this may make some people happy.  I just hope he's alright, aside from the brain damage that is.

LittleRik had an epiphany. He no longer believes in god.
He is having a ball now raping and murdering all he wants without guilt...    Shy

You're shy at the prospect of raping and murdering without any guilt? Are you considering it as well?

Tongue
(August 1, 2016 at 7:23 pm)Little lunch Wrote: I'm not sure if I missed something, but what ever happened to Intergalactic bus driver?
Or was there just a name change and I've been conversing with him all along as someone else?

(August 1, 2016 at 7:33 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: He's Gentleman Bastard nowadays.

[Image: wave.gif]

Two name changes and tons of overtime lately, but I'm still here. Big Grin
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(August 1, 2016 at 6:43 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: Little Rik hasn't posted in six days.  I know this may make some people happy.  I just hope he's alright, aside from the brain damage that is.

He's actually posted elsewhere on the forums. He's okay.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(August 1, 2016 at 11:00 pm)Nymphadora Wrote:

He's actually posted elsewhere on the forums. He's okay back to his normal self.

Fixed that for you matey...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 1, 2016 at 10:58 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(August 1, 2016 at 8:09 pm)ignoramus Wrote: LittleRik had an epiphany. He no longer believes in god.
He is having a ball now raping and murdering all he wants without guilt...    Shy

You're shy at the prospect of raping and murdering without any guilt? Are you considering it as well?

Tongue

Just clarifying, I thought you mistook the shy emoticon for the rolleyes one. I might be wrong and didn't understand it, though, if so, sorry.
lol... ISWYDT
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(August 1, 2016 at 10:58 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(August 1, 2016 at 8:09 pm)ignoramus Wrote: LittleRik had an epiphany. He no longer believes in god.

Tongue

There's no God stopping me. It's those pesky federal laws!
Apparently I don't have my unalienable right to happiness? Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 1, 2016 at 10:53 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(August 1, 2016 at 10:35 pm)Little lunch Wrote: Here I was thinking Gentleman Bastard came out of nowhere and how the fuck did he get some many reps so quick.:-)

Lol... he was Snake Oil Warrior in between...

I was wondering what happened to Snake oil warrior.
(August 1, 2016 at 11:14 pm)Little lunch Wrote:
(August 1, 2016 at 10:53 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Lol... he was Snake Oil Warrior in between...

I was wondering what happened to Snake oil warrior.

He sprouted into a butterfly.

Okay, he became a bastard.

Angel
Dying to live, living to die.
I can never keep track of people when they change usernames...

So, no matter how much more you start eating LL, never change your name!
(I'll also remain a stupid spinach muncher forever!)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10176 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4148 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10232 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13424 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin