Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
It's been real, but like I said, I was just back to host my Mafia game (which kinda ended with a fart, due to me messing something up Undecided ).

I might join some other Mafia games as a player in the future, if there's a gap.  I'll also host again in the future if people like my brand of craziness wrt game setups.  But, probably not for a while.

J/K Tongue

Anyway, take care of yourselves Smile
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
You've been a good friend to me, and I look forward to keeping in touch on Facebook. Love you. This is not goodbye. Smile
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(December 10, 2016 at 6:12 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: It's been real, but like I said, I was just back to host my Mafia game (which kinda ended with a fart, due to me messing something up Undecided ).

I might join some other Mafia games as a player in the future, if there's a gap.  I'll also host again in the future if people like my brand of craziness wrt game setups.  But, probably not for a while.

J/K Tongue

Anyway, take care of yourselves Smile

Later Kev. I wish I had the power to keep you around. Your will is your own and doors will remain open for you.
Can we like do the opposite of a ban, like a lock-in? Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I suggest sending in the black helicopters.
[Image: 1fqkwt.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 10, 2016 at 8:51 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: [Image: 1fqkwt.jpg]

Attention. Wink Argue
You'll be back Kev (said in voice of the terminator), at least to see my latest moofie.
(December 11, 2016 at 4:16 am)Little lunch Wrote: You'll be back Kev (said in voice of the terminator), at least to see my latest moofie.

[Image: 1fr643.jpg]
I'll miss you presence here Kevin, you've always been one of my favorites. I hope to see you back one day, but I totally understand your reasons.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10168 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4144 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10232 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13413 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin