Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
(February 8, 2017 at 2:29 pm)Shell B Wrote: I don't really remember her name, either. I think it started with an a. She fucking hated me. It was awesome.

aleialoura?

(February 8, 2017 at 2:29 pm)Shell B Wrote: Weird fact: After I left the forum on hiatus, a woman claiming to be the lady who adopted this member's kids contacted me on Facebook. She said that whatsherface was a liar, was never a stripper, etc. I never got deep into it because you never know if whatsherface was just trolling me, but the account on facebook looked old and used, so it seemed legit. She sent me a bunch of pictures too, and thanked me for calling her out. It was super strange.

It wouldn't surprise me.
(February 8, 2017 at 4:32 pm)Faith No More Wrote:
(February 8, 2017 at 2:29 pm)Shell B Wrote: I don't really remember her name, either. I think it started with an a. She fucking hated me. It was awesome.

Weird fact: After I left the forum on hiatus, a woman claiming to be the lady who adopted this member's kids contacted me on Facebook. She said that whatsherface was a liar, was never a stripper, etc. I never got deep into it because you never know if whatsherface was just trolling me, but the account on facebook looked old and used, so it seemed legit. She sent me a bunch of pictures too, and thanked me for calling her out. It was super strange.

Was that the same chick that would argue that people that kill in self-defense should be charged with murder?  Like, even if you accidentally kill someone while trying to stop them from raping your child?  Maybe I'm confused, but for some reason I'm thinking it was the same person.

Regardless, yeah, she went ape shit on you.  I remember it being a pretty epic meltdown.

As for Eilonwwy, that was a little before my time, but if I remember correctly, she came back as a sock when I was on staff to check things out.  She wasn't trying to be deceptive about it or anything.  She admitted it was her right away..

I don't know. She had a ton of weird views. I remember her getting pissed because I said I wouldn't want my daughter to be a stripper. For reals, dude. Who the fuck does? I hope my daughter finds her path in shaking her ass and titties until she's too old and has to find a new job. Yeah, no. She thought I was anti-stripper or something. Nope. Just want better for my loved ones.

I don't remember the sock. I'm not surprised, though. I think she was an original, so it makes sense she would pop in. I oftenish wonder if she'll come back.

(February 8, 2017 at 4:45 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:

aleialoura?

(February 8, 2017 at 2:29 pm)Shell B Wrote: Weird fact: After I left the forum on hiatus, a woman claiming to be the lady who adopted this member's kids contacted me on Facebook. She said that whatsherface was a liar, was never a stripper, etc. I never got deep into it because you never know if whatsherface was just trolling me, but the account on facebook looked old and used, so it seemed legit. She sent me a bunch of pictures too, and thanked me for calling her out. It was super strange.

It wouldn't surprise me.

Yes!! That's who.

Yeah, wouldn't surprise me, either, but she'd have gone to some serious lengths to do it. This facebook profile was well established. Hold my beer. I'm going to check if it's still up.
You're stuck with me for the time being.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
We also have the AF Bureau of Missing Persons. It's good for people who aren't officially "departed." (dearly or otherwise, it sounds like an obituary.)

http://atheistforums.org/thread-40012.ht...ng+persons
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
Damn. I can't find it. Maybe I sent it Tiberius. Oh, well. I've exerted as much effort as I'm willing to on that.
(February 8, 2017 at 5:08 pm)Shell B Wrote: Damn. I can't find it. Maybe I sent it Tiberius. Oh, well. I've exerted as much effort as I'm willing to on that.

Can't find what?
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
Well, thanks for the walk down memory lane.

I don't know about the rest of you but I could use a good rage quit.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 8, 2017 at 6:01 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Well, thanks for the walk down memory lane.

I would, but I don't want to give you bastards the satisfaction!!

Big Grin
Dying to live, living to die.
(February 8, 2017 at 6:01 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Well, thanks for the walk down memory lane.

We banned EP already. He would satisfy your need for a daily ragequit.
(February 8, 2017 at 5:40 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote:
(February 8, 2017 at 5:08 pm)Shell B Wrote: Damn. I can't find it. Maybe I sent it Tiberius. Oh, well. I've exerted as much effort as I'm willing to on that.

Can't find what?

An old message from someone claiming to know an old member of the forum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10171 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4144 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10232 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13416 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin