Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
That's for sure.
This thread.

[Image: ktv_secure_054076_1200x1200.jpg_image_sl...r_zoom.jpg]
Huh Huh Confused 

I missed some drama? sorry to see Thump go.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Sometimes we all need a break from the forum. I do from time to time, though I usually just leave without commentary.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
. . . because you're a naughty otter
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 22, 2017 at 9:04 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: . . . because you're a naughty otter

I can state with certainty that my warning level has never risen above 0%.

I'm naughty in other ways, though.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
[Image: jFRhEFX.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 22, 2017 at 9:03 am)Hammy Wrote: Hopefully he will be back. And I'm not going anywhere LFC Smile

I'm so sorry, Hammy, but I did laugh at irony just now...🤗
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Seems that hammy also deactivated his slack account too, after he basically got ignored in random.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Is it just me or did this thread suddenly get very gay?

(October 22, 2017 at 10:33 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Is it just me or did this thread suddenly get very gay?

Hmmm.  If you're picking up a double entendre I assure you I didn't intend it.   Sleepy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10171 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4144 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10232 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13416 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin