Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
(March 28, 2018 at 9:49 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(March 28, 2018 at 9:48 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Now I know how to torture you. Wink

I know many ways to torture you.

AND keep you alive for weeks while doing it.

Tongue

Such a tease.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(March 28, 2018 at 9:50 pm)*Deidre* Wrote:
(March 28, 2018 at 9:44 pm)Fireball Wrote: BTW, love your new purple avatar. Very fetching. My wife's favorite color is purple. I don't know where you live, but there is a store in San Pedro, California called Primary Purple. They sell all kinds of purple (ofc) stuff.

Deviant art has the best galleries and I loved her hair in this piece. But I made it purple with a filter. 
Thank you 

I’m on the other coast.  Undecided

OH Oh oh... what state? I'm in PA... an hour and a half from Philly
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(March 28, 2018 at 9:55 pm)Joods Wrote:
(March 28, 2018 at 9:50 pm)*Deidre* Wrote: Deviant art has the best galleries and I loved her hair in this piece. But I made it purple with a filter. 
Thank you 

OH Oh oh... what state? I'm in PA... an hour and a half from Philly

I live in Florida, about 25 hours from Philly. Big Grin

(March 28, 2018 at 9:50 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(March 28, 2018 at 9:49 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I know many ways to torture you.

AND keep you alive for weeks while doing it.

Tongue

Such a tease.

Teasing is the best.
(March 28, 2018 at 9:57 pm)*Deidre* Wrote:
(March 28, 2018 at 9:55 pm)Joods Wrote: OH Oh oh... what state? I'm in PA... an hour and a half from Philly

I live in Florida, about 25 hours from Philly. Big Grin

(March 28, 2018 at 9:50 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Such a tease.

Teasing is the best.

No the torture is the best.

The anguished cries.

The soulless look in their eyes when they realise there's no escape.

The breaking of the will.

The

*We interrupt this rant to bring you some positive musical reinforcement*

"Don't bring me down, Bruce!
"Don't bring me dow- ow-own, Bruce!"
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 28, 2018 at 10:13 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(March 28, 2018 at 9:57 pm)*Deidre* Wrote: I live in Florida, about 25 hours from Philly. Big Grin

Teasing is the best.

No the torture is the best.

The anguished cries.

The soulless look in their eyes when they realise there's no escape.  

The breaking of the will.

The

*We interrupt this rant to bring you some positive musical reinforcement*

"Don't bring me down, Bruce!
"Don't bring me dow- ow-own, Bruce!"

Heart Heart Heart
It's been a pleasure everyone. I asked the staff to permanently ban me, because I am going to back old habits of debating and spending too much time on forums which is not good for my mental health and life goals.

I enjoyed my time here. Thank you everyone. Keep going for your goals people in the fitness thread. These forums I spend too much time on them. Way too much time.

And time is no longer commodity I have. I have to spend it wisely.

Take care all. Was a serious honor to get to know you guys!
We don’t ban people by request.
Take care MK. You were a good egg. Maybe one day you can return to your old self and come back to visit us. Heart
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(March 28, 2018 at 9:50 pm)*Deidre* Wrote:
(March 28, 2018 at 9:44 pm)Fireball Wrote: BTW, love your new purple avatar. Very fetching. My wife's favorite color is purple. I don't know where you live, but there is a store in San Pedro, California called Primary Purple. They sell all kinds of purple (ofc) stuff.

Deviant art has the best galleries and I loved her hair in this piece. But I made it purple with a filter. 
Thank you 

I remember that, now. It's been awhile since you were posting here, but I do remember that you are in Florida. There are stores that specialize in everything purple. Just do a search. I went to the Purple Store and saw a bathrobe that my wife would truly love.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(March 28, 2018 at 10:26 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: It's been a pleasure everyone. I asked the staff to permanently ban me, because I am going to back old habits of debating and spending too much time on forums which is not good for my mental health and life goals.

I enjoyed my time here. Thank you everyone. Keep going for your goals people in the fitness thread. These forums I spend too much time on them. Way too much time.

And time is no longer commodity I have. I have to spend it wisely.

Take care all. Was a serious honor to get to know you guys!

Do well, MK. You will be missed.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10166 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4141 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10232 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13412 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin