Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements
I know what you mean. I went back to CF and it got boring quick. It's no fun when everyone agrees with everything you have to say all the time. The best experience I had was with a member who did not agree with a point of theology, and with in a day it was resolved with out name calling or any 'Stimbo-ing' Big Grin

It's good to see you to Alpo, hopefully we all can get back to acceptable levels of distain for one another. Wink

Also thanks for standing up what you thought was right in this thread whether is was a popular view or not. Also want to that Losty for doing the same even if it mean she was demoted from grace.

I honestly felt the same way Wooters did, in that this was no longer a place that would tolerate an opposing view point. That being the case I moved on. After getting board I went back and read the fallout, and saw a few memebers took a stand on what they thought was right (whether it had to do with me personally or not) I felt that what I was pointing out (the unfair treatment) was indeed witnessed by at least one or two others..

Not that I want to rehash any of it, and as far as I am concerned it is done. I just wanted the acknoweledgement, and I saw that acknoweledgement a couple of times over.

So again thank you and Thanks to Losty as well.
Couple of points. Losty did not fall from grace, she took a sabbatical of her own volition. I'm in Facebook contact with her and several others and we'd chatted about it.

I understand your not wishing to rehash the events and I hope that goes for everyone. However, I don't recall any acknowledgement of unfair treatment by Staff. In fact, exactly the opposite. As I said to Randy in another thread, if you or anyone has evidence of a conspiracy of bias by Staff, I want you to send it to me so I can investigate. Either way, open threads are not the appropriate place for such things so let's keep the board nice and tidy, ok?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Welcome back. Any chance you've become more interesting theologically while you were away? Oh well, welcome back anyway.
Listen, Drich, I tried to make a point about my opinion on something and it wasn't recieved well. Shit got heated and it sucked. Yea. It wasn't for you. And your case was simply an example. It doesn't mean I don't think you should have been banned long ago, and seeing as you have to show up and bring in all up again when I'm just trying to enjoy the forum, it doesn't mean we are friends.

Fallen from grace? Meh, I took a break and cooled my head and I find I slid quite smoothly back into my soft wet spot as forum slut. I don't want your thanks, I haven't done anything for you. Just jump in and stir up shit somewhere else ok. Looking forward to seeing your ridiculous claims and even more ridiculous attemps to provide "evidence". Ciao Wink
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(May 21, 2015 at 9:59 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: I'm actually glad to see you, too, Drich.  The forum needs all the diversity it can manage, and we're running a bit low.

... on narcissist fuckwits
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I have taken into consideration that perhaps I went too rough on Losty, never denied it. I was just afraid of that rotweiler protecting her of something she can fend for herself, I guess.

Nice to know Drippy is really trying to save himself from his own fall of grace. I will put this in a simple matter, if your god is what you believe it to be, then I will gladly accept an eternity of torture in hell, so fuck you, fuck god and fuck the holy spirit.

You are Immoral.
Video 
(May 21, 2015 at 10:51 am)LastPoet Wrote: I have taken into consideration that perhaps I went too rough on Losty, never denied it. I was just afraid of that rotweiler protecting her of something she can fend for herself, I guess.

Nice to know Drippy is really trying to save himself from his own fall of grace. I will put this in a simple matter, if your god is what you believe it to be, then I will gladly accept an eternity of torture in hell, so fuck you, fuck god and fuck the holy spirit.

You are Immoral.

No hard feelings. I was in my own bad place and I could have done things better too. Sorry Heart
And I just want to say that I think all of you guys are doing a much better job than I would in the same situation. One little incident in the mafia section had me stressed enough to know that I don't envy your jobs. If I have any concerns in the future I will just Facebook Stimbo. One thing will lead to another and I'll be talking sexy and it will be a win for everyone Big Grin 
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Sounds like a plan to me!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Drich is back?
Wow! O.O
Drich is back!!
Everyone, now we can have a 3-way all out battle between huggy, Drich and Randy, while the heathens grab a coldie and some Popcorn

Also, why does Stimbo get all the sexy talk over facebook? Sad
A certain je n'sais pas?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10197 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4179 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10237 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13469 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin