Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements
Hahahaha! Not.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(May 21, 2015 at 3:27 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(May 21, 2015 at 1:38 pm)Drich Wrote: I went to christianforums.com I've been a member there for 8 or 9 years. It's my fall back position when you guys loose your minds  Wink

You forget the part you went to bother those good people over at TTA with all your whining about how mean we are. But it is rather whymsical that you got also a 2 week vacation there too...

What I did at TTA was to finish the conversation I started here, and I think I was ban there till the end of the year.

(May 21, 2015 at 3:58 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(May 21, 2015 at 1:46 pm)Drich Wrote: Again, you nor anyone else who does not see this double standard need acknowledge it.

I'm a little confused by your diction. Are you trying to say there is no need for such an avknowledgement, or there is and there hasn't been one? Please clarify for me.

Just do what comes naturally

(May 21, 2015 at 6:25 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Drich, they love picking on you don't they?
You the man!

They couldn't bloody stop talking about you when you were gone!
Welcome back, our friend.

That was the other reason for the time I was gone.

When ever I have a customer tell me over and over again how much cheaper something is some place else, or how much better something is at a competator I tell them to go and use that company for a while.. Some people stay gone, but most return with a smile, and hat in hand.

(Note simbo's avatar no longer wearing his hat, and has a smile)
Angel
"Do what comes naturally"? How does that answer my question? Aside from my very fetching smile - and no, before you ask it's not the Joker - please also note that I'm asking a genuine question.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I'm all kinds of back! I missed you guys Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
A return worth noting!!!

Well done, lad.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(May 23, 2015 at 5:26 am)robvalue Wrote: I'm all kinds of back! I missed you guys Smile

We missed you too Heart Welcome back
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(May 21, 2015 at 2:23 pm)Tonus Wrote:
(May 21, 2015 at 1:38 pm)Drich Wrote: I went to christianforums.com I've been a member there for 8 or 9 years. It's my fall back position when you guys loose your minds  Wink
Freudian slip?

I have seen people spelling lose like that quite a lot, not just here but on facebook as well. I think some people think that is how it's spelt.

Drives me krazy.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Thanks very much Steel and Losty!

That put a big smile on my face Smile Heart
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(May 23, 2015 at 5:26 am)robvalue Wrote: I'm all kinds of back! I missed you guys Smile

Rob, you need help matey! You were actually gone 23 minutes!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
23 minutes can be a long time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10171 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4144 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10232 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13419 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin