Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 1:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MARRIAGE EQUALITY NATIONWIDE
RE: MARRIAGE EQUALITY NATIONWIDE
(June 26, 2015 at 11:45 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Looks like I'll have to go out and marry a man...

Oh...wait...you mean this decision doesn't affect my life in any possible way? Fox lied to me.

well that's a first -_-
Something's not right. It's been over an hour and no news of Texas seceding yet.
(June 26, 2015 at 10:49 am)PiousPaladin Wrote:
(June 26, 2015 at 10:45 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Go fuck yourself! If you are disgusted by this happy news, then you can go to your culthouse and light a fucking candle. No one here gives a shit about your desire to legislate your morality on everyone else. Don't like gay sex? Don't put a dick in your mouth. Problem solved.

It is not the will of my "culthouse". It is the will of your Lord, Creator and GOD.

The fact you many deny his existence is irellevant. Basic morality is not something to be put up to the vote or decision of any created being, it is for this reason Democracy was rightfully condemned as a heresy by his Holiness Pope Pius IX because let loose upon the controls the demons try to drag us all to hell with them.

I can only hope there are enough good and true Catholics left to pay reparation for this terrible blasphemy.

My creators were my parents.  I have no lord, and there's no credible evidence pointing to any god.

And this kind of post highlights something I find interesting - the people who tend to be the loudest screaming "Murica!  Freedom!  Don't tread on me!" are also those first in line to be ruled by a monarch in the afterlife.  Cognitive dissonance of the highest order.

But, whatever.  I love being on the right side of history, especially when it affords me the opportunity to see those on the wrong side thrash in their death throes.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
(June 26, 2015 at 11:48 am)Cato Wrote: Something's not right. It's been over an hour and no news of Texas seceding yet.

Give them time. Right now they're flabbergasted
(June 26, 2015 at 11:08 am)Cato Wrote: I'm in fucking stitches. Longer term members should give a moment's consideration to our new friend's name.

Boy, do I feel dumb now.

Oh boy...

Is it really you, Paladin? Have you come to show us the light? Big Grin

Nice takedown, Parkers. It looked like absolute gibberish to me, thanks for confirming that! My eyes were melting too much to see any individual words.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(June 26, 2015 at 11:55 am)Parkers Tan Wrote: Boy, do I feel dumb now.

Ditto.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(June 26, 2015 at 11:59 am)Faith No More Wrote:
(June 26, 2015 at 11:55 am)Parkers Tan Wrote: Boy, do I feel dumb now.

Ditto.

*shrug*  It felt good to vent my spleen.
(June 26, 2015 at 11:51 am)KevinM1 Wrote: My creators were my parents.  I have no lord, and there's no credible evidence pointing to any god.

And this kind of post highlights something I find interesting - the people who tend to be the loudest screaming "Murica!  Freedom!  Don't tread on me!" are also those first in line to be ruled by a monarch in the afterlife.  Cognitive dissonance of the highest order.

But, whatever.  I love being on the right side of history, especially when it affords me the opportunity to see those on the wrong side thrash in their death throes.

God does not care for what side of history his followers appear on, he asks that we are loyal to him. There will be a day when all of this is destroyed and meaningless, and I would think to be on the right side of God is more desirable than history.

(June 26, 2015 at 11:29 am)Chuck Wrote: ROFLOL

It would have been a good day even if you didn't volunteers to show just how cringeworthy it was when your superpositious racket of a cult had ruled what was left of real civilization, and how far we've come since.  But thanks anyway.

America has not been civilized since Roe V Wade. It is a writhing mass of pure abominable sin.

(June 26, 2015 at 11:34 am)whateverist Wrote: I wish you a long and painful death.

This anger is proof of your lack of fufillment, satan can only give empty promises. I'll pray for you.

(June 26, 2015 at 11:45 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Looks like I'll have to go out and marry a man...

Oh...wait...you mean this decision doesn't affect my life in any possible way?  Fox lied to me.

All human sin affects us. The earthquakes and droughts that affect the world are Gods chastisement for the sins of man.

(June 26, 2015 at 11:05 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Sorry your limp dick god couldn't get a majority on the SCOTUS. Maybe if he had enough money....

You've gotta be a Poe.

God gives us the chance to reject or embrace him, and clearly America has rejected him and will face punishment for doing so as AIDS did in San Francisco once before.
(June 26, 2015 at 11:53 am)Neimenovic Wrote:
(June 26, 2015 at 11:48 am)Cato Wrote: Something's not right. It's been over an hour and no news of Texas seceding yet.

Give them time. Right now they're flabbergasted

Nah. You might be surprised to learn that most people down here don't give a shit how other folks live ... it's a shrill minority that gives us a bad name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gay conversion therapy' to be banned as part of LGBT equality plan possibletarian 9 1295 July 4, 2018 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Nationwide A March For Our Lives Brian37 141 13937 April 9, 2018 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Gay couples denied full marriage benefits in Texas Aoi Magi 18 2859 December 8, 2017 at 4:12 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Here they go again: Christians bash on marriage Fake Messiah 39 7085 September 2, 2017 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Taiwan is the first Asian country to legalize gay marriage Foxaèr 10 4838 May 24, 2017 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Refuses Gay Marriage Licenses MTL 549 95787 November 11, 2015 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Supreme Court Same Sex Marriage Argumet Anima 1147 169152 September 21, 2015 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Real world cost of same-sex marriage Athene 16 5945 August 3, 2015 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  O'Reilly - Will Gay Marriage take Church tax exemption away? Easy Guns 12 2599 July 1, 2015 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  Fuck you theists and your "it's a sin" bullshit. Gay marriage is LEGAL Foxaèr 2 1935 June 29, 2015 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Regina