Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real world cost of same-sex marriage
Real world cost of same-sex marriage
We whooped it up, celebrating the same-sex marriage victory.....now the AFTERMATH. They warned us!

RE: Real world cost of same-sex marriage
I love this, I died when the gays chased the car like zombies

It's so funny because there are actually people out there who think that's what we do. Girl I don't wanna go anywhere near your crusty old ass, you can keep it covered up thanks, WTF? Don't flatter yourself.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(sorry, can't get a good link, never mind. I'm not staying up all night to fix this)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I did not know about the gay spores before. I guess I better get a gas mask and wear it all the time.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
(August 3, 2015 at 12:16 pm)Pyrrho Wrote: I did not know about the gay spores before. I guess I better get a gas mask and wear it all the time.

Sooo...I'm like half contaminated? O_o
(August 3, 2015 at 12:16 pm)Pyrrho Wrote: I did not know about the gay spores before.  I guess I better get a gas mask and wear it all the time.

There's that Harlem pastor obsessing over gay semen. I never can remember his name, but he's quite adamant about it. There was Starbucks with semen instead of milk and now it's gay demon semen, I believe.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(August 2, 2015 at 11:30 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: I love this, I died when the gays chased the car like zombies

It's so funny because there are actually people out there who think that's what we do. Girl I don't wanna go anywhere near your crusty old ass, you can keep it covered up thanks, WTF? Don't flatter yourself.

You flirt.  Now get over here, toss my salad and then get me a sammich.
(August 3, 2015 at 12:19 pm)abaris Wrote:
(August 3, 2015 at 12:16 pm)Pyrrho Wrote: I did not know about the gay spores before.  I guess I better get a gas mask and wear it all the time.

There's that Harlem pastor obsessing over gay semen. I never can remember his name, but he's quite adamant about it. There was Starbucks with semen instead of milk and now it's gay demon semen, I believe.

Yeah, I read about that.  Apparently he can taste the difference.
(August 3, 2015 at 12:29 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote:
(August 3, 2015 at 12:19 pm)abaris Wrote: There's that Harlem pastor obsessing over gay semen. I never can remember his name, but he's quite adamant about it. There was Starbucks with semen instead of milk and now it's gay demon semen, I believe.

Yeah, I read about that.  Apparently he can taste the difference.

That's rich.

Semen as a cream substitute I mean.  

The story itself is basic.  

You know, because semen can't live in an acidic media.

Bad jokes are bad.

You think gay spores enter your body through your air-ways? Heh, think again.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How is inflation and the rising cost of living affecting you? bemore 13 679 August 30, 2022 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Same guy? onlinebiker 10 714 May 27, 2022 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Madison Cawthorn Sex Tape Released Divinity 26 4328 May 6, 2022 at 4:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What do e-cigarettes cost? EgoDeath 1 449 September 16, 2019 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Corruption is the same worldwide..... Brian37 4 627 December 2, 2018 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hitler Had The Same Problem Minimalist 4 641 November 26, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Trump Adminstration Pushes Abstinence Only Sex Education The Industrial Atheist 35 4117 April 9, 2018 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  Gay couples denied full marriage benefits in Texas Aoi Magi 18 2797 December 8, 2017 at 4:12 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Here they go again: Christians bash on marriage Fake Messiah 39 6998 September 2, 2017 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Taiwan is the first Asian country to legalize gay marriage Foxaèr 10 4789 May 24, 2017 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie