Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 9:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What the bible says Hell is like
RE: What the bible says Hell is like
(October 8, 2015 at 2:52 pm)sinnerdaniel94 Wrote:
(October 8, 2015 at 2:51 pm)Losty Wrote: I know. I'm preaching a true gospel which I wrote.

atheists are weird

I'm bored. You have anything more interesting than female orgasms to talk about?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I sure as hell don't.
(October 8, 2015 at 2:55 pm)Losty Wrote:
(October 8, 2015 at 2:52 pm)sinnerdaniel94 Wrote: atheists are weird

I'm bored. You have anything more interesting than female orgasms to talk about?

sure
God commendth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
(October 8, 2015 at 3:01 pm)sinnerdaniel94 Wrote:
(October 8, 2015 at 2:55 pm)Losty Wrote: I'm bored. You have anything more interesting than female orgasms to talk about?

sure
God commendth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Yawn

0/10

I'mmmmmmmmm dreaming of a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite Christmassssssssssssss
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
[Image: dancing1.gif]
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(October 8, 2015 at 2:55 pm)Losty Wrote: I'm bored. You have anything more interesting than female orgasms to talk about?

sure

So he commands his love towards us that isn't love that is a abusive relationship.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

sure

*Weighs his options: more of Paul's bullshit or more of Losty talking about female orgasms?*

I'll take the sensible lusty wench. Now about your Gospel, Losty . . . share your Good News.
(October 8, 2015 at 3:07 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(October 8, 2015 at 3:01 pm)sinnerdaniel94 Wrote: sure

*Weighs his options: more of Paul's bullshit or more of Losty talking about female orgasms?*

I'll take the sensible lusty wench. Now about your Gospel, Losty . . . share your Good News.

When a woman orgasms that is how the Holy Spirit passes between realms. When a man causes a woman to orgasm, that is how he receives the Holy Spirit into his heart. When a woman causes a woman to orgasm, that is how their souls are saved for all eternity.

0/10

(October 8, 2015 at 3:10 pm)Losty Wrote:
(October 8, 2015 at 3:07 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: *Weighs his options: more of Paul's bullshit or more of Losty talking about female orgasms?*

When a woman orgasms that is how the Holy Spirit passes between realms. When a man causes a woman to orgasm, that is how he receives the Holy Spirit into his heart. When a woman causes a woman to orgasm, that is how their souls are saved for all eternity.

I BELIEVE, SISTAH! AMEN AND PRAISE GOD'S HOLY CLIT! I CAN FEEL HER SANCTIFICATION! I CAN FEEL HER LOVE! OH, AMEN SISTAH, I AM SAVED BECAUSE I BELIEVE!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two verses on hell from the bible purplepurpose 7 667 June 15, 2023 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Without citing the bible, what marks the bible as the one book with God's message? Whateverist 143 44297 March 31, 2022 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Who goes to hell - as far as those pious Bible Christians are concerned? Dundee 71 7037 June 14, 2020 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  The Bible Says So YahwehIsTheWay 24 3516 December 7, 2018 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  World ending on April 23rd, says false prophet Divinity 41 8698 April 27, 2018 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Pope says in interview that there is no hell. downbeatplumb 56 9931 April 16, 2018 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Tell All Book Says Pat Robertson Full of Shit Minimalist 12 3568 September 29, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Who Says Godscreated 153 36101 September 15, 2017 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Do I sound like the "devil" to you? My mother thinks I speak like the devil... ReptilianPeon 60 9393 July 6, 2016 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Billy Graham's Daughter says transgender people responsible for 9/11 Aroura 23 4995 May 15, 2016 at 7:02 am
Last Post: abaris