Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 11:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you all playing right now?
RE: What are you all playing right now?
IDK what's in the platinum pack...but I can tell you that civ6 is a fun game even with the free dlc.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 19, 2020 at 12:36 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: IDK what's in the platinum pack...but I can tell you that civ6 is a fun game even with the free dlc.

Problem with 6 is that the AI's DOA. I won my first game on noble pretty easily by just futzing around in a pretty bad start location.

4 was by far the best game from a gameplay point of view, still playing it fifteen years after buying it.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(November 19, 2020 at 12:20 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Anybody playing Elite Dangerous?

I used to play it right after a short bit playing Space Engineers. I got pretty good at finding Low Temp Diamonds. Then we found a house we wanted to move to and our lives turned upside down. I might get back at it when Odyssey comes out and we can walk around. That sounds cool. I might even go full VR, but that sounds daunting with just my PS4 controller.
Picked up PGA Tour 2k21 Deluxe at half-price yesterday. I prefer the 3-click swing, but the new swing is fine with my XBOX controller. If I had to use the mouse I'd be fucked.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I'm gonna pick up a new hotas for my bday....wait a couple weeks, and then insist that need new rudder pedals too.

They just nerfed the dogshit out of ltd and painite mining this morning, and the pwa was broken a few patches back and they just didn't fix it - so....the money should be in void - butcha cant find em.

At 5 am painite was 900k cred per ton, it's down to 200k as of this afternoon and the lore now includes a market crash and (pos)insurance inflation. No fleet carrier for me, I guess.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Yeesh, that sucks. right after I stopped playing they borked the Borann triple overlap spot.

I would dig on a HOTAS I just can't justify spending that much! It would be great for playing in VR too. I bought Star Wars Squadrons which is designed for VR and a HOTAS but still can't commit. Maybe I can make that my Christmas present from everyone in my family!

You should totally get the rudder pedals; in for a penny in for a pound!
(November 23, 2020 at 6:14 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: I'm gonna pick up a new hotas for my bday....wait a couple weeks, and then insist that need new rudder pedals too.

They just nerfed the dogshit out of ltd and painite mining this morning, and the pwa was broken a few patches back and they just didn't fix it - so....the money should be in void - butcha cant find em.

At 5 am painite was 900k cred per ton, it's down to 200k as of this afternoon and the lore now includes a market crash and (pos)insurance inflation.  No fleet carrier for me, I guess.

Suhweet! I had a full Thrustmaster HOTAS at one point, but I was more of a collector of games than a player at the time.

Taking advantage of the Thanksgiving sales. Mostly first-person shooters, Doom, Wolfenstein, Quake, Halo, Bioshock, etc. I picked up Fallout 4 tonight. Amazing piece of work.
Russian Roulette, Becc's style.

Put a single bullet in a semi-automatic, cock it, and point it at people until they drop dead suddenly.
Dying to live, living to die.
Scribbling. It’s like the telephone game mixed with Pictionary

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/8261...scribblish
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
I've been on a Total War binge. I've played Total War Warhammer, Warhammer II, Shogun, and Napolean in the past 24 hours. I shouldn't have spent the $15 on Warhammer, but I got greedy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fire Emblem Three Houses: Anyone else playing it? Cecelia 0 451 August 30, 2019 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Moms playing Fortnite John V 8 867 August 18, 2018 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Sterben
  Anyone playing PUBG? John V 1 476 July 27, 2018 at 10:05 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Finished playing HZD Foxaèr 10 2306 May 2, 2018 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Wink What do you plan on playing this year? Macoleco 7 1647 April 9, 2018 at 6:57 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  The art of not playing games Silent Snob 24 5239 March 27, 2017 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Your favorite role-playing video games Casca 18 2809 November 18, 2016 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  What are you currently playing? Shell B 27 4196 October 31, 2016 at 10:44 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  What are you playing right now? Bob Kelso 52 7519 November 16, 2015 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  So I'm playing Dark Cloud Violet 4 4020 October 8, 2013 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Violet