Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 12:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you all playing right now?
RE: What are you all playing right now?
Replaying Forbidden West. There are trophies I need to earn.

Also, downloading Returnal to see if I like it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I am going to buy Midnight Suns soon. I've been playing a three-hour trial of it and it's right up my alley. I'm going to buy the super deluxe "Legendary" version as in addition to extra skins and missions, it includes four additional playable heroes.

And I was impressed with Nier Automata. I was going to buy the companion game, Nier Replicant, for $24, but I found it at a key seller shop for $8. I'm looking forward to both.

And while I was browsing games I found Resident Evil Village for $8. It's Overwhelmingly Positively reviewed on Steam, so I suspect it will be good.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Checking out Ashen

Might also check out Fade to Silence
~ Erin Hunter
Never mind, played Ashen for five minutes and was like nope.

I swear, there's hardly any games i actually like, so I just end up replaying the same ones over and over.
~ Erin Hunter

[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
It was revealed that AC: Mirage is roughly only twenty hours of playtime from start to finish. Another reason to not waste money on it. And they keep saying it's one of the most anticipated games of the year, bringing back gamers who left when it went RPG, but what they're not mentioning is the loss of many more who prefer the modern playstyle. I'm certainly not buying or playing it.

So I'm redownloading Origins and Odyssey to replay those.
~ Erin Hunter
Replaying DA: I.

Nostalgia.
~ Erin Hunter
Just started on Axon TD Uprising which came out yesterday on Steam. It's a really cool tower defence game, and a bit more cerebral than the last one of this ilk that I played, Rogue Tower. It's in early access but it's already got a ton of content - like a campaign/story mode with tech trees and skill points etc, and a 'quick play' mode with leaderboards of other player's beset times and scores, and even the ability to see replays of those games - and feels really polished and solid. More cerebral in the sense that it's a bit of a strategic puzzle trying to find and create the ideal path for the enemies to go (compared to Rogue Tower where the path is not designed/modified by the player but rather, uncovered). So far I'm finding it really challenging... took me several tries to get past the first boss... so I think I'm going to get a lot out of this game.
I went a little further in Dark Souls. I started down the East wing, went through a curtain of light, and came face-to-face with the asylum demon.

I'm sitting there looking at him, wondering what I should do, when suddenly he leaps up and wastes my ass. That's enough for today. I turned to Diablo II where the demons aren't as tough.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I'm the same way. If it's too easy to die, I exit the game and delete it.
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fire Emblem Three Houses: Anyone else playing it? Cecelia 0 451 August 30, 2019 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Moms playing Fortnite John V 8 867 August 18, 2018 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Sterben
  Anyone playing PUBG? John V 1 476 July 27, 2018 at 10:05 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Finished playing HZD Foxaèr 10 2306 May 2, 2018 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Wink What do you plan on playing this year? Macoleco 7 1647 April 9, 2018 at 6:57 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  The art of not playing games Silent Snob 24 5241 March 27, 2017 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Your favorite role-playing video games Casca 18 2809 November 18, 2016 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  What are you currently playing? Shell B 27 4198 October 31, 2016 at 10:44 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  What are you playing right now? Bob Kelso 52 7525 November 16, 2015 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  So I'm playing Dark Cloud Violet 4 4020 October 8, 2013 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Violet