Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 8:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you all playing right now?
RE: What are you all playing right now?
(February 13, 2024 at 11:14 pm)Jackalope Wrote: BG3.  Stepped through a door and insta killed one of my party.  Debating not rezzing him, his Rogue skill set is redundant and he's a knob.  Decisions decisions.

Save early, save often.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Unfortunately, unless I am playing bard or rogue, I need Astarion primarily for lockpicking. What you can do, if you are not already playing the class, is respec him to a support/damage Lore Bard with somewhat better survivability.

But other than him disapproving of everything, I quite like him.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(February 13, 2024 at 11:22 pm)Foxaèr Wrote:
(February 13, 2024 at 11:14 pm)Jackalope Wrote: BG3.  Stepped through a door and insta killed one of my party.  Debating not rezzing him, his Rogue skill set is redundant and he's a knob.  Decisions decisions.

What is your race and class?

I have played everything.

High Elf Rogue.
(February 14, 2024 at 1:42 am)Jackalope Wrote:
(February 13, 2024 at 11:22 pm)Foxaèr Wrote: What is your race and class?

I have played everything.

High Elf Rogue.

I have to state, that is my least favorite class. Currently, I am trying to get away from the charisma proficiency classes to have the game go differently. Let's see how Barbarian treats me.
~ Erin Hunter
(February 14, 2024 at 1:48 am)Foxaèr Wrote:
(February 14, 2024 at 1:42 am)Jackalope Wrote: High Elf Rogue.

I have to state, that is my least favorite class. Currently, I am trying to get away from the charisma proficiency classes to have the game go differently. Let's see how Barbarian treats me.

I'm probably going to reroll because I'm just not feeling it with this one. Something tankier.
(February 14, 2024 at 9:58 am)Jackalope Wrote:
(February 14, 2024 at 1:48 am)Foxaèr Wrote: I have to state, that is my least favorite class. Currently, I am trying to get away from the charisma proficiency classes to have the game go differently. Let's see how Barbarian treats me.

I'm probably going to reroll because I'm just not feeling it with this one. Something tankier.

I keep reading rogue can do great damage if you sneak around and stick to the shadows, but that is not my style.
~ Erin Hunter
(February 14, 2024 at 12:18 pm)Foxaèr Wrote:
(February 14, 2024 at 9:58 am)Jackalope Wrote: I'm probably going to reroll because I'm just not feeling it with this one.  Something tankier.

I keep reading rogue can do great damage if you sneak around and stick to the shadows, but that is not my style.

I could do that, while the baddie is distracted killing my healer and mage.

Ranged sneak attacks are nice as long as you have initiative...I'm sure the class could eally shine if I knew what I was doing.
(February 14, 2024 at 2:29 pm)Jackalope Wrote:
(February 14, 2024 at 12:18 pm)Foxaèr Wrote: I keep reading rogue can do great damage if you sneak around and stick to the shadows, but that is not my style.

I could do that, while the baddie is distracted killing my healer and mage.

Ranged sneak attacks are nice as long as you have initiative...I'm sure the class could eally shine if I knew what I was doing.

Out of curiosity, how far into the game are you?
~ Erin Hunter
Online census, most players prefer Minthara to Halsin. I guess that settles it as to where I am headed.

Quote:One Uncontrollable Baldur's Gate 3 Dark Urge Kill Locks Off Very Rare Loot
Or not
~ Erin Hunter
(February 14, 2024 at 3:17 pm)Foxaèr Wrote:
(February 14, 2024 at 2:29 pm)Jackalope Wrote: I could do that, while the baddie is distracted killing my healer and mage.

Out of curiosity, how far into the game are you?

Not very, I'm still near the crash site.

I'm taking it really slow - there's a learning curve of course, but it has somewhat similar turn-based mechanics to the XCom franchise so it's at least somewhat familiar. I haven't played D&D since the 80s but it's familiar in that regard as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fire Emblem Three Houses: Anyone else playing it? Cecelia 0 453 August 30, 2019 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Moms playing Fortnite John V 8 870 August 18, 2018 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Sterben
  Anyone playing PUBG? John V 1 479 July 27, 2018 at 10:05 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Finished playing HZD Foxaèr 10 2323 May 2, 2018 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Wink What do you plan on playing this year? Macoleco 7 1650 April 9, 2018 at 6:57 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  The art of not playing games Silent Snob 24 5254 March 27, 2017 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Your favorite role-playing video games Casca 18 2811 November 18, 2016 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  What are you currently playing? Shell B 27 4204 October 31, 2016 at 10:44 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  What are you playing right now? Bob Kelso 52 7550 November 16, 2015 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  So I'm playing Dark Cloud Violet 4 4023 October 8, 2013 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Violet