Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
...that sometimes someone describes something so well I wonder if they're talking about who I am thinking about, but then they couldn't be...could they?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(June 23, 2016 at 8:50 pm)Mamacita Wrote:
(June 23, 2016 at 7:17 pm)Thena323 Wrote: He never said there was a problem, but he got the strangest look on his face after he discovered I'd taken care the drink tab. He was very cool and distant after from that moment on. I even asked if I had offended him somehow, and he said no, no, no of course not. 

He's a podiatrist. Maybe he was disappointed that I didn't wear open-toed shoes...who knows?  Big Grin
I know that he didn't clam up until I paid for the drinks, though. I honestly wasn't trying to make a statement when I did it; It seemed like a fair and considerate thing to do at the time. 

Oh well, no great loss. I'm pretty certain he's a black Republican, so it never could've worked out, anyhow...lol.
I should've just "followed my heart" and kept my ass at home.
Ommigoodness! Thena!!! Lol! Black republican! Ha! It's my same feeling towards Mexican republicans. Bahahahaha! That was great.

I laughed so hard over all of this. So, so, so hard. I appreciate the fuck out of it.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Your words and your deeds don't match. It doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would, though.

I wonder what my therapist might say about that ...

[Image: stuart-smalley.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I might not be having sex right now, but acting like a snotty little shit to me definitely isn't going to entice me into having sex with you in the future, no matter how much any sort of intimacy might do me some good. I don't respond to passive aggressive piss-poor attempts at reverse psychology. Hell, I don't even respond to positive reinforcement most of the time.

Why the fuck is it that lots of women like to call themselves a 'strong independent woman' and everyone praises them for it, but the minute someone tries to run up the wrong side of one who actually is, they realize it's not so fun for her to have spirit and they feel the need to be shitty to her?

I'm tired of being strong all the fucking time.

I know I did nothing wrong recently, but I'm still losing friends over it. I can safely, honestly say "it's you not me" in this situation, but that doesn't stop me from being hurt that people would rather stop being friends than realize they have no involvement in a situation or need to be emotional about it. Finding out that I have less value than their butthurt is possibly one of the most damaging things I've ever realized.
Group Hug
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 5, 2016 at 3:31 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: I might not be having sex right now, but acting like a snotty little shit to me definitely isn't going to entice me into having sex with you in the future, no matter how much any sort of intimacy might do me some good. I don't respond to passive aggressive piss-poor attempts at reverse psychology. Hell, I don't even respond to positive reinforcement most of the time.

Why the fuck is it that lots of women like to call themselves a 'strong independent woman' and everyone praises them for it, but the minute someone tries to run up the wrong side of one who actually is, they realize it's not so fun for her to have spirit and they feel the need to be shitty to her?

I'm tired of being strong all the fucking time.

I know I did nothing wrong recently, but I'm still losing friends over it. I can safely, honestly say "it's you not me" in this situation, but that doesn't stop me from being hurt that people would rather stop being friends than realize they have no involvement in a situation or need to be emotional about it. Finding out that I have less value than their butthurt is possibly one of the most damaging things I've ever realized.
This made me choke up. :Sad
(Hug)
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(July 5, 2016 at 3:31 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: I might not be having sex right now, but acting like a snotty little shit to me definitely isn't going to entice me into having sex with you in the future, no matter how much any sort of intimacy might do me some good. I don't respond to passive aggressive piss-poor attempts at reverse psychology. Hell, I don't even respond to positive reinforcement most of the time.

Sounds like that sexually entitled "challenge accepted" mentality some guys have when it comes to women who just flat aren't interested.

Like really dude, move along, find someone who does want it.

Hope you feel better soon though, these people aren't worth it by the sound of things. Guess you learn who your real friends are.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

That sucks, SQ. It always hurts to learn that the person you value doesn't feel the same depth of emotion.

(July 5, 2016 at 4:37 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote:

Sounds like that sexually entitled "challenge accepted" mentality some guys have when it comes to women who just flat aren't interested.

Like really dude, move along, find someone who does want it.

Hope you feel better soon though, these people aren't worth it by the sound of things. Guess you learn who your real friends are.

It's a little stickier than that. There WAS going to be something between us, and then several months of life happened that had nothing to do with relationships - losing a roommate, switching apartments, illness, needing to find another job, being broke, etc. Then that shit I mentioned about my atheist group. Like I have been in a whirlwind of utter chaos for 6 months. And for some reason, he seemed to think that goading me would make me want to prove him wrong now or something, rather than him just letting me live life.

But I made some people laugh today, so I feel better.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1197 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 470 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama