Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(July 25, 2016 at 9:39 pm)Jello Wrote: I'm just about fucking done with this. I'm tired of never being good enough for anybody. I try and I try and I try to fucking be nice, and be friendly, and all that ever happens is i get used. "Oh, come find me if you're feeling down, you always help me" meaningless fucking words obviously, i've never seen someone back out quicker in my entire life. I really wonder what would have happened if i had done that to you? Instead of letting you use me to feed your narcissistic bullshit, and allowing you to step on me to get closer to the people i'm friends with because they're obviously so much fucking better than i am. I'm sick to death of this, even though i know it won't end because i'm too fucking lonely to get up and do something about it because all that'll do is leave me even more alone. I'm just so tired of all this. I'm tired of feeling so meaningless and pointless and useless. I'm tired of crying about all this bullshit. It just fucking sucks.

Loneliness is a fucking drag ... and so are people who use your loneliness to massage their own ego.

I hope things get better for you, J. You deserve to be happy.

(July 25, 2016 at 9:49 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(July 25, 2016 at 9:39 pm)Jello Wrote: I'm just about fucking done with this. I'm tired of never being good enough for anybody. I try and I try and I try to fucking be nice, and be friendly, and all that ever happens is i get used. "Oh, come find me if you're feeling down, you always help me" meaningless fucking words obviously, i've never seen someone back out quicker in my entire life. I really wonder what would have happened if i had done that to you? Instead of letting you use me to feed your narcissistic bullshit, and allowing you to step on me to get closer to the people i'm friends with because they're obviously so much fucking better than i am.  I'm sick to death of this, even though i know it won't end because i'm too fucking lonely to get up and do something about it because all that'll do is leave me even more alone. I'm just so tired of all this. I'm tired of feeling so meaningless and pointless and useless. I'm tired of crying about all this bullshit. It just fucking sucks.

Loneliness is a fucking drag ... and so are people who use your loneliness to massage their own ego.

I hope things get better for you, J. You deserve to be happy.

Yeah. I hate being lonely. 
Though really, from experience people tend to get the exact opposite of what they supposedly deserve; Bad people get the fucking world handed to them, and the good people just get shit.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
(July 25, 2016 at 9:39 pm)Jello Wrote: I'm just about fucking done with this. I'm tired of never being good enough for anybody. I try and I try and I try to fucking be nice, and be friendly, and all that ever happens is i get used. "Oh, come find me if you're feeling down, you always help me" meaningless fucking words obviously, i've never seen someone back out quicker in my entire life. I really wonder what would have happened if i had done that to you? Instead of letting you use me to feed your narcissistic bullshit, and allowing you to step on me to get closer to the people i'm friends with because they're obviously so much fucking better than i am.  I'm sick to death of this, even though i know it won't end because i'm too fucking lonely to get up and do something about it because all that'll do is leave me even more alone. I'm just so tired of all this. I'm tired of feeling so meaningless and pointless and useless. I'm tired of crying about all this bullshit. It just fucking sucks.

Sad
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
I like this thread but I feel like a weirdo reading your posts without contributing any of my own. I would feel even weirder if I responded to them, so I'll just settle saying this for now. Undecided
(July 25, 2016 at 9:57 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: I like this thread but I feel like a weirdo reading your posts without contributing any of my own. I would feel even weirder if I responded to them, so I'll just settle saying this for now. Undecided

It's not that weird to respond to them. generally any input is fine so long as it isn't super assshole-y, at least as far as i'm concerned. Don't feel weird dude, it's not a nice feeling to hang up on.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
(July 25, 2016 at 9:57 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: I like this thread but I feel like a weirdo reading your posts without contributing any of my own. I would feel even weirder if I responded to them, so I'll just settle saying this for now. Undecided

So, say something honest. Something you won't say in person, for whatever reason, but want to get off your chest. Go for it. The possibilities are limitless. I have some I'll do:
-Take one more of my mints from my box with your dirty hands and I'll frisk you! In a creepy way!
-You suck at being leader. You fluctuate too much.
-Gawd damn you're hawt.
-Your brain is gloriously and fuckingly sexy.
-My Becca is better than your Becca is all I'm sayin'.
-I don't like you. You don't like me. Fine. So, stop drinking my yogurts! I'm on to you, missy.

Now you go. Wink
Blush
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest, you're fucking amazing.
Thing is, I'm pretty much always honest as it is, to the point that it can become annoying if I'm not careful about it.

Am I truly honest, though? Well, there are degrees of honesty to consider, and I certainly don't fulfill all of them all of the time.

So asking me to become more honest than I already am is pretty much asking me to become more intimate, and that's just not something I'm good at, for whatever reason. I always keep a distance, even from myself.
(July 25, 2016 at 10:32 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: Thing is, I'm pretty much always honest as it is, to the point that it can become annoying if I'm not careful about it.

Am I truly honest, though? Well, there are degrees of honesty to consider, and I certainly don't fulfill all of them all of the time.

So asking me to become more honest than I already am is pretty much asking me to become more intimate, and that's just not something I'm good at, for whatever reason. I always keep a distance, even from myself.

Well, that was honest. High five!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1203 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama