Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
Keeping distance from oneself? That must be rough. It must be like running away from yourself. I sometimes wonder how it even works, but I also wonder what someone means when they say they say "Uncle Dave moves in some mysterious circles." I'm like... "Eh?" but then they clear it right up by saying "Yeah, well he has one leg shorter than the other you see."
(July 25, 2016 at 10:39 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Keeping distance from oneself? That must be rough. It must be like running away from yourself. I sometimes wonder how it even works, but I also wonder what someone means when they say they say "Uncle Dave moves in some mysterious circles." I'm like... "Eh?" but then they clear it right up by saying "Yeah, well he has one leg shorter than the other you see."
ROFLOL
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest: my world would be perfect if I got to kiss you goodnight every night.

To a different person- Can I just say, and I'm just being honest: I think you just want to be angry as much as possible. Your life would be way better if you just let go of some of it.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(July 25, 2016 at 9:39 pm)Jello Wrote: I'm just about fucking done with this. I'm tired of never being good enough for anybody. I try and I try and I try to fucking be nice, and be friendly, and all that ever happens is i get used. "Oh, come find me if you're feeling down, you always help me" meaningless fucking words obviously, i've never seen someone back out quicker in my entire life. I really wonder what would have happened if i had done that to you? Instead of letting you use me to feed your narcissistic bullshit, and allowing you to step on me to get closer to the people i'm friends with because they're obviously so much fucking better than i am.  I'm sick to death of this, even though i know it won't end because i'm too fucking lonely to get up and do something about it because all that'll do is leave me even more alone. I'm just so tired of all this. I'm tired of feeling so meaningless and pointless and useless. I'm tired of crying about all this bullshit. It just fucking sucks.

Can I just say and I'm just being honest, I love you and I don't just think you're good enough...I think you're fucking fantastic. Don't let the trials of young adulthood make you jaded, keep being the great guy that you are. It will be worth it. Group Hug
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 25, 2016 at 10:39 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Keeping distance from oneself? That must be rough. It must be like running away from yourself. I sometimes wonder how it even works, but I also wonder what someone means when they say they say "Uncle Dave moves in some mysterious circles." I'm like... "Eh?" but then they clear it right up by saying "Yeah, well he has one leg shorter than the other you see."

I like to keep a distance from myself too. I wish I could take a vacation from myself altogether but I just won't leave me alone.

0/10

Am I chasing the impossible? Of course I am. Should that stop me in my tracks? It already has.

I'm in the middle of the road, watching other cars go by, hoping for a pick-up that never drops by.

I've been waiting here forever. The sun never sets. The silence never ends.

Memories, mere clouds in the reflection of clear water... Drawing me in with their ephemeral stillness.

Why does it never stop?

What is there, lying in the darkness?

Nothing is, nothing ever was.
Mental as anything.

If you leave me, ......
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 25, 2016 at 11:16 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: I'm not good at following directions. I'm better at giving them.

If you don't like who I am, that's too bad, I don't like who you are either, you don't see me complaining about it.

Is it really my fault? Can you honestly say you're in perfect control of your life, your thoughts, your experience of reality?

Am I chasing the impossible? Of course I am. Should that stop me in my tracks? It already has.

I'm in the middle of the road, watching other cars go by, hoping for a pick-up that never drops by.

Memories, mere clouds in the reflection of clear water... Drawing me in with their ephemeral stillness.

Why does it never stop?

Ooooh poetic, and emotional. I really love this. Write more of this, yes, yessss you should

0/10

(July 25, 2016 at 11:19 pm)Losty Wrote:
(July 25, 2016 at 11:16 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: I'm not good at following directions. I'm better at giving them.

If you don't like who I am, that's too bad, I don't like who you are either, you don't see me complaining about it.

Is it really my fault? Can you honestly say you're in perfect control of your life, your thoughts, your experience of reality?

Why does it never stop?

Ooooh poetic, and emotional. I really love this. Write more of this, yes, yessss you should

Editing is key. The first part led to the second one, but it didn't make the cut in the end.
(July 25, 2016 at 11:15 pm)Losty Wrote:

I like to keep a distance from myself too. I wish I could take a vacation from myself altogether but I just won't leave me alone.

Sometimes we have to escape ourselves to find ourselves I think.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1197 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 470 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama