Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(July 25, 2016 at 9:53 pm)Jello Wrote:
(July 25, 2016 at 9:49 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Loneliness is a fucking drag ... and so are people who use your loneliness to massage their own ego.

I hope things get better for you, J. You deserve to be happy.

Yeah. I hate being lonely. 
Though really, from experience people tend to get the exact opposite of what they supposedly deserve; Bad people get the fucking world handed to them, and the good people just get shit.

I haven't seen that myself, necessarily. Sometimes bad folks prosper, sometimes they get their just desserts; and the contrapositive is true in my experience.

Anyway, I hope you get to feeling better. I've got some strategies for dealing with loneliness when it strikes me, if you're interested just PM.

Can I just say -- I'm serene with whatever you want to tell me. I have a hunch --actually, two-- what it might be, and while either one will hurt, I understand that and you should just say it.

The guillotine cuts cleaner than the saw.

Honestly, life would be so much easier if we could quit each other, but godfuckingdamn that was hot. And it always is. This is stupid, and I still love every minute of it.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
CIJSAIJBH: I love friendship.
Goodbye, Darkness.

(July 26, 2016 at 12:28 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(July 25, 2016 at 9:53 pm)Jello Wrote: Yeah. I hate being lonely. 
Though really, from experience people tend to get the exact opposite of what they supposedly deserve; Bad people get the fucking world handed to them, and the good people just get shit.

I haven't seen that myself, necessarily. Sometimes bad folks prosper, sometimes they get their just desserts; and the contrapositive is true in my experience.

Anyway, I hope you get to feeling better. I've got some strategies for dealing with loneliness when it strikes me, if you're interested just PM.

I've yet to see otherwise, myself. And strategies would be nice, i've got nothing that works
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
Hey I'm a good person and I definitely don't just get shit. I get a lot of loveliness Smile
Just being honest: life is really hard, but I can make it through with the support of my friends. Thank you to all my wonderful friends Heart And especially my amazing bestie who is always so supportive Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest,

besties are just the fuckin' best Smile
(July 26, 2016 at 10:12 am)Jello Wrote:
(July 26, 2016 at 12:28 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I haven't seen that myself, necessarily. Sometimes bad folks prosper, sometimes they get their just desserts; and the contrapositive is true in my experience.

I've yet to see otherwise, myself. And strategies would be nice, i've got nothing that works

Do you have a creative outlet? Are you physically capable of things like hiking and/or cycling? Do you put yourself in positions where you're more likely to meet like-minded people?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1198 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 470 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama