Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS -- be happy I'm not your boss.

(August 15, 2016 at 2:31 pm)Faith No More Wrote:
(August 15, 2016 at 2:21 pm)robvalue Wrote: I don't know. All over the place. I don't know what's going on with me. I have my initial interview for therapy this week, to find out what kind of help is best for me.

Anxiety is definitely playing a huge role as well as the depression.

I thought you were already in therapy?

I was a while back, and I've been waiting for this initial consultation to come through this time. It really helped me last time I had it, but I've slowly slid back again and personal issues are making it really tough right now.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I can be a good listener.
Just not with people who talk and think slowly.
It's unfortunate that, no matter how I try to hide it, you can see my impatience and I am well aware that this slows you down even more.
I want you to know that I think we are of equal intelligence.
But as hard as it is for you to speed your brain up, it is just as hard for me to slow mine down.
I'm strangely fixated on you, and I don't even know why at this point.

This is fucking weird.
I'm tired and I find your behavior to be asinine and childish. Please don't call me anymore. Please seriously...I know I said it was fine but it's not.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 15, 2016 at 7:22 pm)robvalue Wrote: I was a while back, and I've been waiting for this initial consultation to come through this time. It really helped me last time I had it, but I've slowly slid back again and personal issues are making it really tough right now.

Well, good luck with that. I went without therapy for a while, but I think at this point I'm pretty much resigned to be in it indefinitely.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Thank you Smile I could only have so many sessions on the NHS and I can't afford private.

I'm sorry to hear it's become a necessity to you Heart
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
It's absolutely disgusting that Britain is sending so much money abroad when it could be invested in our NHS. Hope they come to their senses and give you anymore therapy you need, Rob.
(August 15, 2016 at 8:26 pm)robvalue Wrote: Thank you Smile I could only have so many sessions on the NHS and I can't afford private.

I'm sorry to hear it's become a necessity to you Heart

It is what it is. Sure, it's no fun having to deal with my out of whack emotions on a daily basis, but I just try to keep telling myself that life could be so much worse. I also have a lot of good things going for me like a great family and a nice roof over my head. I've learned that my perspective on things really affects how I feel.

Sorry you can't afford private. My parents pay for mine (which I now have to go to twice a week), because they're the ones that fucked me up in the first place. It's the least they could do.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Hear, hear -- I don't suffer chronic depression, but when I am down I find compiling a gratitude list helps me out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1204 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama