Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(August 16, 2016 at 10:42 am)mh.brewer Wrote: OK, so you blame them for your, or a part of your current state. I have no idea what you consider they have done and what you consider them responsible for so this may be a little off.

Should they be punished, or punished more than they have been? If they show you sufficient remorse/regret will this help you? Are there any amends they could make that would allow you to move forward?

I know that holding on to a resentment (whether justified or not) has rarely helped me. Just fuel for the fire.

Or, you can tell me I don't know shit about you and to fuck off.

They've been punished enough by having to watch me go through my struggles. If they showed remorse, that would be nice, but I've already moved forward. I forgave them a long time ago, even though I do still harbor a little bit of resentment, but I think given what I've been through, it's a healthy amount of resentment. Things are great between us, and I even take my family over to their house on a weekly basis.

What you read of my earlier post was mainly me venting a bit.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
CIJS

She's going to pee on him and I'm going to laugh my ass off.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I love having the house to myself, older kids out, little kids in bed watching telly, and the Mrs at work. Big Grin
Can I just say...
This is the first Ivy thread ever to hit more than 50 pages even with my last account. Thank you guys for sharing such personal, sometimes touching, other times funny, maybe enraging parts of your lives. Fuck the online friendship stereotypes. I'm so cozy here. Please, keep sharing.  Heart
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(August 16, 2016 at 2:28 pm)Expired Wrote: I love having the house to myself, older kids out, little kids in bed watching telly, and the Mrs at work. Big Grin

... wishing I had someone to share the house with ...

I'm sorry i'm such an annoyance. I wish i wasn't but annoying just is who i am :c
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
(August 16, 2016 at 2:36 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(August 16, 2016 at 2:28 pm)Expired Wrote: I love having the house to myself, older kids out, little kids in bed watching telly, and the Mrs at work. Big Grin

... wishing I had someone to share the house with ...

Awwww mate.
Well, she didn't pee on him. Matter of fact, none of them did. CIJS that I'm slightly disappointed by that?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(August 16, 2016 at 2:46 pm)Jello Wrote: I'm sorry i'm such an annoyance. I wish i wasn't but annoying just is who i am :c

You're too adorable to be annoying. If anyone is annoyed, let me at em! (Throws fist around)
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(August 16, 2016 at 2:46 pm)Jello Wrote: I'm sorry i'm such an annoyance. I wish i wasn't but annoying just is who i am :c

Okay, who's legs do I have to break?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 935 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1218 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama