Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS

Shit. Sad

I hope strong. But shit. Sad

ETA: I'm okay though Smile Just hoping about something.
CIJSAIJBH:

I will not fuck up.
I'd like to say, and I'm just being completely honest here. You fucking perverts spend too much time in Area 69. I dropped one little comment in there a couple days ago. Just read several pages trying to catch up - and I still have almost 20 pages to go. WTF? I'm thinking of turning the god damned hose on you all.
Can I just say, some of us have needs ok. Don't judge me
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 29, 2016 at 6:47 pm)Losty Wrote: Can I just say, some of us have needs ok. Don't judge me

10 out of 10 IMO.
Orgasms are nice. I can say that because it's not explicit Tongue
Can I just say...

You can't ask a guy to tear himself open for you one day, and then not be there when the pain of that catches up to him. You asked me to tell you these things and now... what? You're mad at me for it? You "need space," after making me track through all my painful moments in the name of honesty- so much trust building, you need, yet it never seems to actually inculcate trust in you- you just pull me open and then walk away?

Not even an "I'm ok." So not only do I have to deal with parts of myself that you knew I didn't want to talk about, yet I did because you wanted me to and I love you, I also have to sit and stew in that battered psyche and wonder: is she ok? Is she dying? Did something happen? Would the hospital call me if it did?

I don't even know what, specifically, your emotional state is, and what in that torrent you pulled out of me put you there. You're all about communication, right up until it involves telling me basic details you'd prefer to stew over, I guess.

"Don't be selfish, Ryan. Don't make this about you," my mind crows. But for once, fuck that.

How could you do that to me?
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(August 29, 2016 at 6:47 pm)Losty Wrote: Can I just say, some of us have needs ok. Don't judge me

I have a lot of needs daily.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I can't sleep because of male needs and soon it's my morning time anyways.

Panic
CIJS

I'm tired of not being good enough.
I'm tired of watching people in their little cliques' act as if they are all that and a bag of fucking chips.
I'm tired of always being last on people's list of people they "may" care about.
I'm tired of being an afterthought.
I'm tired of being the one that gets hurt while bad people get away with committing that hurt.
I'm tired of being over looked.
And I'm tired of double standards.

Just take me out in the woods and leave me there because at least the trees might give a shit about me actually being a real person. You know, the kind with feelings. And at least the trees can't say ignorant things about me behind my back and can't make me feel like a failure.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 931 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1197 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 470 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama