Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
Biggest compliment ever...
CIJS, I'm rotten at actually looking at where I am posting?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(September 6, 2016 at 9:16 pm)c172 Wrote: CIJS, I'm rotten at actually looking at where I am posting?

You talking about mine?

Nah, it was the right place.
Nah, mine.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
CIJS Holy kudos, Batman?
Listening to my local police scanner....

There are some crazy motherfuckers out tonight.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
And on a serious note..

What is Dill's fascination with my boobs? He always has to lay right there.

Dill is one of the kittens we rescued last year. You know, for those that don't already know.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
https://youtu.be/cYo52DyXBQ8
Obviously your cat has the mind of a teenager! Tongue
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
(September 6, 2016 at 10:24 pm)Jello Wrote: Obviously your cat has the mind of a teenager! Tongue

That's a bit scary lol. I'm his mama. Had him since he was four weeks old. Follows me everywhere. And he always loves to cuddle with me when I'm in bed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1204 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama