Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(September 7, 2016 at 8:12 pm)ApeNotKillApe Wrote:
(September 7, 2016 at 8:08 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Repetitive, not to mention redundant.

Maybe so but I get a 401k.

The k stands for crack.

Corporate whore spotted ITT.

[Image: 5c0.png]
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(September 7, 2016 at 8:09 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote:
(September 7, 2016 at 7:01 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: You know, sometimes I feel like some people just don't get it unless you make them.

You need to stop making a fool of yourself, you're not just embarassing yourself here. You're not being very subtle and that's a problem.

I hope you understand what I'm saying. You won't get any more niceties from me.

(my bolding)

That's horrible.

ETA: If you're just saying you merely have those feelings that's one thing. You're entitled to your feelings. But don't act on that. It's wrong to intentionally make people do things.

I was talking to you. Take a hint.
CIJS- Wow. You really went there. That is an all time low for you. You knew how I felt, you knew where I stood, and because you didn't get your way you had a tantrum. The thing is, you haven't been around and you missed out on some key changes in my life. I don't even get the motivation anyway. Doesn't matter. Save your begging, and your tantruming, and your pulling my family into this. I'm not that person anymore. It won't work.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GZBEFFWnX7c
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 7, 2016 at 8:51 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(September 7, 2016 at 8:09 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: (my bolding)

That's horrible.

ETA: If you're just saying you merely have those feelings that's one thing. You're entitled to your feelings. But don't act on that. It's wrong to intentionally make people do things.

I was talking to you. Take a hint.

Expecting me to take hints when I tell people I can't take hints is ridiculous.
Hammy and EP can you two drop this? I don't want to speed bump my favorite thread. Take it outside or something, get pictures I want to know who used their nails.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
CIJS; Why do i feel so unimportant? I feel meaningless.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
CIJS I really want to let it all out, but the one person I can normally talk to about anything is having enough troubles of his own already.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(September 8, 2016 at 12:49 am)Jello Wrote: CIJS; Why do i feel so unimportant? I feel meaningless.

That's a good question. Another one is, who do you want to be important to?

(September 8, 2016 at 1:03 am)Jesster Wrote: CIJS I really want to let it all out, but the one person I can normally talk to about anything is having enough troubles of his own already.

I know we've barely talked, but if you ever need someone to talk to, just throw me a PM Smile

(This also applies to everyone, really Smile )
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1202 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama