Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
I am here for you. I have always been here for you. I always will be.

We started out close. But what we became now is telling me it's not my place to comfort you right now. I want to, if you'd only let me... I want to be more. If only you'd let me...

Maybe you realized that I'm bad for you. That's okay, I understand. I picked up on it. I don't think you want me around anymore. Not right now, anyway. I'm sorry you don't. I can be more than you think. But I can't force myself in a situation you might not want me to be in. And you being you, you would never tell me straight-out. So just to be safe, I'm letting you have your space now. If you want me back, you just tell me. I'll give you the world. I'll give you everything I can. You should know that by now. These are not mere words. I would never betray you or do something against your interests. You are more important to me than anything else in the world. You are everything to me. But I can't be there for you unless you want me to.

I love you.

Heart
CIJS...
That Emma is helping me plan my trip to meet them next year. Yup. We talk and stuffs. She's enjoying planning it with me. We friends. Big Grin Cool

We even gossip about Rob. Tongue Big Grin

I'm not showing off, or anything. I'm just sayin'.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(September 12, 2016 at 3:34 am)Mamacita Wrote: CIJS...
That Emma is helping me plan my trip to meet them next year. Yup. We talk and stuffs. She's enjoying planning it with me. We friends.  Big Grin  Cool

We even gossip about Rob.  Tongue  Big Grin

I'm not showing off, or anything. I'm just sayin'.

I'm so proud my two wonderful girls are friends Heart

So so so excited I will finally get to meet my bestie! It feels like she's always been a part of my life, I can't believe it's only been since [a specific date I remember but none of your business] this year!

Emma makes me very aware gossip is going on Blush I love it Big Grin
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
CIJS;

This Jelly Knight beats your jelly knight Big Grin
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
CIJSJBH: I have 21 subscribers on my channel and that's 21 more than I thought I'd ever have! Thanks to everyone who has signed up Smile

https://www.youtube.com/user/robvalue

I really want to do more videos soon. I've been going through a long energy slump.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
CIJS- Whoever you are...whatever you want...no. I've been running on empty for so long, no. Can't you see that I have nothing left to give? No. Can you have...no. Will I do...no. You just need...no. Stop treating me like I owe it to you to put you ahead of my own health, well being, and happiness. No.

That's going to become my new favorite word, you don't think I can? Well you just watch me.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cMTAUr3Nm6I
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
CIJS

Go die in a fire, you manipulative piece of shit. Sometimes I wish I would have killed you when I had the chance.
"No" is a great word sometimes, very empowering.

No it's not.
"Yes" is also empowering, Lunchie, as in, "Yes it is!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 935 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1218 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama