Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS -- you don't know what I know. And that's how it should be.

But do keep talking, honey. Your every word is a nail ... and me here with a hammer.

CIJS, Everyone is sad for you that your husband played up on you, kicked you out and you're broken hearted right now.
I feel bad too, but I also feel happy that you won't be spending the rest of your life with that arsehole.
It'll take time, but you'll see it that way too, eventually.
Fuck. I want to help you so bad, and support you. You scared me, when you told me you had been in a crash. And now more results are coming back worse, and now you're wearing a back brace and i know you hate it and i hate it but it helps you. When i see you, you're gonna get one hell of a hug, but then again i gotta limit it because i don't want to hurt you with your injuries. Fuck. You mean far too much to me as a friend, if i lost you in that crash i don't know what i would do Sad
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
Can I Just Say And I'm Just Being Honest

I love my brother Owen and I love my mom Smile
CIJSAIJBH, I love you so much Emma and Manon. 120 kilometres is so near, yet so far away. Looking forward to having the both of you for the holidays in October in Paris so, we can play that laser game again. Daddy!!!
CIJS...I need a nap.
CIJS- you are a horrible horrible horrible person. I suggest you don't step foot on my porch again because I know people who could kick you in the ribs a few times to see how you like it.

CIJS also- there are sick awful terrible people in this world. I will never in my life understand why someone would hurt a tiny defenseless puppy. How you could even have the audacity to show your face at my door, and even further to demand the dog back!?!? Fuuuuck you. You will not have that dog back and I filed a police report and reported you to the animal shelter. I also live close enough and will be watching closely enough to ensure that as long as you live near me you will never have another dog. Undecided
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
CIJS -- great conversation tonight, brotha. Lots of thinking going on, lots of insight even when we disagreed. You're the sort of friend we should all have.

CIJS, I hate how high strung you are. I feel like the father in this relationship.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
CIJS, I hope you're staying clean, want to believe you when you say you're six months without a hit, but I just can't believe you, not that I'll say so to you.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 931 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1197 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 470 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama