Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJSAIJBH: I am sick and tired of those cut and paste posts (nope, don't you dare just share). Why do you need confirmation that somebody is your friend?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(October 15, 2016 at 4:31 pm)c172 Wrote: CIJSAIJBH: I am sick and tired of those cut and paste posts (nope, don't you dare just share). Why do you need confirmation that somebody is your friend?

Reply to this public post if you are my friend!
Ignore it if you couldn't care 1 bit about me!
Angel
Hmmmmmm. What's a kudo mean, then?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(October 15, 2016 at 4:41 pm)c172 Wrote: Hmmmmmm. What's a kudo mean, then?

Oh no!!!, you destroyed the universe!!!
Done that a few times. "Evolution" 'n 'at.
(October 15, 2016 at 4:43 pm)c172 Wrote: Done that a few times. "Evolution" 'n 'at.

OH.... it was my first time...
Did I do good? Tongue
You guys are weird.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
CIJSAIJBH

Affectionate sentimental and above all compassionate irrationality--and passions--can be beautiful when it's harmless and has optimistic and positive benefits.

Hostile destructive irrationality however, pisses me the fuck off. So much idiocy in this fucking world.
Dunno. I'll nap on it. That's what I been doing all day.
CIJS,

If you name your kid Beowulf, he will be a theater kid. No judgements, just a causal relationship.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 931 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1197 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 470 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama