Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 11:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
I pooped.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
I farted.

I sneezed, and a little pee came out.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(October 15, 2016 at 9:09 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I pooped.

Cheers!

RUJBH?

CIJBH? My day has pretty been drinking absurd amounts of water, peeing, napping......and I guess some OSU pointybal now. I have no freaking clue what my sleep habits are about tolook like.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
CIJS...

Let's have a great day today at work today. Stay positive.

Come on, Let's do it!
Can I just say, this is how I cope. Please just play along so I don't have to push you away again. I love you too but goddammit, don't count on me saying it out loud.
Yes, this is what 'just friends' is to me. I'm weird okay? Yeah, I wish I had more friends like that, but if that would hurt your feelings then I won't.

Also: thread is genius. Online therapy like.
(October 15, 2016 at 10:44 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(October 15, 2016 at 6:04 am)Vic Wrote: 'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music'... it all makes more sense in context, I promise ._.

The two posts are not about the same person either

Why not share your story with us?

So far I gather that there is one person you broke up with, and another person who you have a huge crush on.

Pretty much, yeah. It's kinda complicated ._.
(October 15, 2016 at 10:17 pm)c172 Wrote:
(October 15, 2016 at 9:09 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I pooped.

Cheers!

RUJBH?

CIJBH? My day has pretty been drinking absurd amounts of water, peeing, napping......and I guess some OSU pointybal now. I have no freaking clue what my sleep habits are about tolook like.

What, you don't poop? What's wrong with you? Better go to the doc and get that checked out.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
CIJS I'm feeling better now. I just needed some time away from the drama to collect myself. Now you get to deal with me again.

Also, I have not pooped yet today.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(October 16, 2016 at 3:53 pm)Jesster Wrote: CIJS I'm feeling better now. I just needed some time away from the drama to collect myself. Now you get to deal with me again.

Also, I have not pooped yet today.

Glad you're back.

And coffee always works for me.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 937 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1224 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 476 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama