Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS,

Here on AF, I've encountered a community, who for the most part, think for themselves, and aren't afraid to assert their individuality and be who they are. This is special to me, because I've always been the rebel, the guy who takes the path less traveled by (Robert Frost).  I'm the outsider who creates his own meaning and marches to a different tune.  Hence, I'm grateful for the meaningful and enriching interactions that I've had here.  IMO, this community is a beautiful and unique place.

Live long and prosper, AF members and anyone else.

I can just say this technically, but...

I want you. Real fucking bad. And I want you to want me too. How can I do something about this? Why can't you cut the bullshit with me like you do with everybody else? I know you're fucking desperate so don't act all that.

I keep having those dreams.

The thing I'm most scared of is myself. But I keep conquering the real world step by step and by God, I'll get there one day, and when I do, you're in fucking trouble sweetheart. And I don't give a shit about what that will make me.
That's lovely. Smile

You're awesome Vic.
It could be he's just as enamored ... and just as scared?

When I was on the market for a new home... the real estate agent would tell me to make an offer... the "no" is guaranteed.
If you do nothing, the "no" is what you get.
Maybe it's time to be bold and do something, huh, vic? Wink
Stopping drinking is proving harder than I thought.
(November 5, 2016 at 7:19 pm)Expired Wrote: Stopping drinking is proving harder than I thought.

Drink something fizzy instead!
Like the kids, fill your belly with liquid, and no more food will go in!
(November 5, 2016 at 7:23 pm)pocaracas Wrote:
(November 5, 2016 at 7:19 pm)Expired Wrote: Stopping drinking is proving harder than I thought.

Drink something fizzy instead!

I'm a fat fucker, my belly likes fizzy. I will be raiding the cupboard for crisps and shit shortly. Big Grin
(November 5, 2016 at 7:27 pm)Expired Wrote:
(November 5, 2016 at 7:23 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Drink something fizzy instead!

I'm a fat fucker, my belly likes fizzy. I will be raiding the cupboard for crisps and shit shortly. Big Grin

oooOOOO... good idea: raiding the cupboard.... I'm going for some cheese myself! Wink
(November 5, 2016 at 7:38 pm)pocaracas Wrote:
(November 5, 2016 at 7:27 pm)Expired Wrote: I'm a fat fucker, my belly likes fizzy. I will be raiding the cupboard for crisps and shit shortly. Big Grin

oooOOOO... good idea: raiding the cupboard.... I'm going for some cheese myself! Wink

I hope it's in the fridge mate, cheese in the cupboard is never good. Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 935 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1219 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama