Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS-

You are a towering fucking cunt with issues that would make Freud jizz his pants.

But I have seen your real face. For a split second, twice. And I think that sweetheart is still in you, somewhere deep. If you ever decide to let him come out, call me. I wish I could hold him and tell him it's going to be okay.
CIJSAIJBH -

I invited you into my home as a guest, and extended to you all of the hospitality that implies.  How did you repay my kindness?  You rummaged through my stuff and stole *all* of my anxiety medication, a supply that needed to last four more months, leaving me with the considerable hassle and expense of getting it replaced.  I know it was you, it literally could not be anyone else.

I sincerely hope burning this particular bridge was worth it to you.

P.S. Aside from you being permanently uninvited from my life, I'm getting a goddamned safe.
I don't care about the laptop. I don't care about the chairs. This time was different. There is no stopping you now.

Thank you for staying by my side for all this time. I have been drowning, and you never gave up. I have no words to describe how thankful I am. Thank you for bringing me back to sanity. I'm ready. No more playing nice or being patient. I'll take your advice. Let's do this.

And you... why didn't you call the cops? Why? Was it thrilling? Were you bored? Should have called. Now this involves you, too.

Peace, love, bacon, Ivy.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Ay Mami!

Staying or just a drive by?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Good to see you again, 'Cita! Smile

(November 15, 2016 at 3:19 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: CIJSAIJBH -

I invited you into my home as a guest, and extended to you all of the hospitality that implies.  How did you repay my kindness?  You rummaged through my stuff and stole *all* of my anxiety medication, a supply that needed to last four more months, leaving me with the considerable hassle and expense of getting it replaced.  I know it was you, it literally could not be anyone else.

P.S. Aside from you being permanently uninvited from my life, I'm getting a goddamned safe.

OMFG, I'm sorry, dude.
Doritos are tasty.
When I tell you when and why something needs to be done, you need to pay the hell attention. I should not have to repeat myself so much, especially when your questions have such a tone of both arrogance and ignorance about them. You've been here three months; you shouldn't have to ask this stuff.

On the bright side, I appreciate you testing my professionalism. It's nice to know that I can stay calm even as you're being rude and, frankly, unintelligent.

(November 15, 2016 at 3:19 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: CIJSAIJBH -

Wow CD, that's terrible!
I hope you were able to get your meds replaced.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
CIJS: I'm thrilled that my operation should really be happening. I have a fairly secure date of December 6th. I might be eating a proper diet again within a month if all goes well! This has got to have an effect on my energy and depression. I've not been able to munch on fresh fruit and veg for five fucking years. No wonder I'm so run down and despondent.

They got free wifi there so I'll be able to keep you all posted on the disgusting details! They're going to be removing the section which links up my large and small bowel, and joining them together. This has a 97% chance of sticking first time. The affected area which forces me to eat this low fibre/residue diet or else possibly die is in this region, and apparently too close to the join to remove separately.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 935 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1220 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama