Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
Can I just say etc

Everyone just fuck off and leave me alone. There's none of you can hold a candle to my Sam, and she's dead. What does that say about the rest of you. If I never see another woman in my life I will die happy.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
CIJS -- your love is a wonderful gift, and I have no doubt I'm the luckiest sonofabifch on two legs.

(December 25, 2016 at 8:51 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Can I just say etc

Everyone just fuck off and leave me alone. There's none of you can hold a candle to my Sam, and she's dead. What does that say about the rest of you. If I never see another woman in my life I will die happy.

That's just fucked up.

Sorry Stim, but life goes on. So should you.  I think that is what she would have wanted!

Or did Sam want you tortured?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Fuck off.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Cijs...
I need to stop dating bartenders, because I don't want to run out of restaurant bars to go to. R, T, A... who's next? Damn, Mama. Staaaaaaaaaahp!

Plus it never works out. All though, A plays sax and piano in a jazz band, plus writes mystery novels. How hot is that? But nah. My alcohol blues blind me. No more bartenders.

I need to find me a brewer.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(December 26, 2016 at 9:43 pm)Mamacita Wrote: Cijs...
I need to stop dating bartenders, because I don't want to run out of restaurant bars to go to. R, T, A... who's next? Damn, Mama. Staaaaaaaaaahp!

Plus it never works out. All though, A plays sax and piano in a jazz band, plus writes mystery novels. How hot is that? But nah. My alcohol blues blind me. No more bartenders.

I need to find me a brewer.

Um,.......wut?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
Ask, and ye shall receive!

(December 23, 2016 at 4:09 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(December 23, 2016 at 3:38 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Now, now, Shell...
[Image: tumblr_inline_o4kue88aRE1qk5yi9_500.gif]

My aunt has buried both of her daughters before the age of 40, both of cancer. Marcene went two years ago. My aunt got really sick a few months back and refuses to have testing done to see what the problem is. She'll be gone in a few months. We're all pretty sure she wants to go to heaven and see her kids. Poor thing.

Oh, my God. That is heartbreaking, ShellB. How awful. [emoji20]
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
CIJS, I feel like a stranger in my own body. Especially my brain. This in spite of a pretty good Xmas. I just need to stay in the present and not the future.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(December 26, 2016 at 10:00 pm)c172 Wrote: CIJS, I feel like a stranger in my own body. Especially my brain. This in spite of a pretty good Xmas. I just need to stay in the present and not the future.

I'm convinced that's the key to as peaceful a life as possible.
CIJS -

I'm tired. It's 1:08am and I am so wired because of all the court stuff I'm doing, that I cannot get my brain to shut off.

And I have school tomorrow. Ugh.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1199 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama