Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
Silence is golden. Duct-tape is silver.

Don't push it.

JBH:

My New Year's resolution is not to post on the forum or send messages to people when I'm highly emotional. I've said some stupid things I didn't really mean, that I wish I could take back; or failed to think things over properly first. I should always wait until my head is clear.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
CIJS...

I don't get it. How can you not know that you're beautiful? I believe you when you talk about your insecurities, and I can see how deep they dig into your head. Thing is... I don't get it. I sat there today watching you talk. Your face is insanely perfect. Your chin, nose, eyes, crooked smile, hair... so beautiful. Your hands are beautiful. Your shoulders. The way you move. The way you open your eyes wide enough so that you can express just how intense your remark is. Damn. You're absolutely stunning. I'm not just saying this as your friend. We all know this, except you. I wish I could tell you, but every time I try, your gorgeous face makes me panic. The irony.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian

Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
(December 28, 2016 at 9:52 pm)Mamacita Wrote: CIJS...

I don't get it. How can you not know that you're beautiful? I believe you when you talk about your insecurities, and I can see how deep they dig into your head. Thing is... I don't get it. I sat there today watching you talk. Your face is insanely perfect. Your chin, nose, eyes, crooked smile, hair... so beautiful. Your hands are beautiful. Your shoulders. The way you move. The way you open your eyes wide enough so that you can express just how intense your remark is. Damn. You're absolutely stunning. I'm not just saying this as your friend. We all know this, except you. I wish I could tell you, but every time I try, your gorgeous face makes me panic. The irony.

Stuart Smalley moment? (sniggles)

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
CIJS: I don't want to be the PC squad, but is this really what we're calling "the pill" nowadays?

[Image: 8Tnjo1Am.jpg]

Index of my best videos
CIJS -- you're beautiful in every way.

CIJS -- talking that way to me will get you nowhere, fast.

CIJS:

couple weeks ago I was told of some friends in Des Moines divorcing. The husbands attitude towards the wife was expected, I suppose, but some aspects didn't add up. His attitude towards their grown daughter, for instance, was as bad or even worse than towards the wife, and I'm struggling to figure that out. He's also estranging from daughter of first wife, but is moving in with son from first wife. No GF (or BF, LOL) as far as can be determined is involved.

Been around several divorcing couples over the decades, and this one is weird/unusual. I'd like to talk to him, kinda the rat in the maze conversation, but he wouldn't be happy with my clinical interest.

Both estranged daughters are friends, and with wives 1 and 2 for that matter too. All the women close to him are out, and he's casting his lot with his son. Real head scratcher, I do know the son had some odd medical issues 20 years ago, but resolved successfully, ASFAIK.

He does have some medical issues of his own, but his 'disability' just advanced his anticipated retirement a couple years, can't imagine that is a big driver here.

Man, just when I think I have the rest of the inhabitants of this planet figured out . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

CIJS what a weakling I've become? I just suffered...and I mean suffered...through 2 shotsworth of dark rum, neat, that I bought for a fruitcake. I thought I was going to choke to death.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I'm not going to go through another xmas/new year like this. It's just fucking cruel. I'd sooner be put out of my misery.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1209 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama