Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
"Wicked smaht"? WTF, we got a closet Bostonian here?!

I'm done with this winter.
(January 11, 2017 at 11:45 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I'm done with this winter.

May I suggest a place where the winter is milder?
It's also a West coast... But on a different continent... Wink
I'd really like for someone to shoot my lower back in the face.

CIJS,
Sometimes, I predict the future.
Some 2 years ago, I suggested this in conversation: Foldable phones!
Cijs, we'll see. Personally, I think you're full of shit, but I'm willing to give you a little time to prove me right.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
CIjs

Buahahaha
Good luck with that! After a year and three months of having her as my auditor, I'm finally FREE! She's the best, but I'm ready to have softer days. Enjoy, dude. Tell her I said hi! Lol
Oh, and better check your emails every five minutes. She likes instant responses. Lmao

Woooooooooo!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(January 12, 2017 at 12:41 pm)Mamacita Wrote: CIjs

Buahahaha
Good luck with that! After a year and three months of having her as my auditor, I'm finally FREE! She's the best, but I'm ready to have softer days. Enjoy, dude. Tell her I said hi! Lol
Oh, and better check your emails every five minutes. She likes instant responses. Lmao

Woooooooooo!

Escaping scientology? Got rid of your thetan?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Aaaaaand, look. I was right and you ARE full of shit. Shocker. Just fuck off and stop wasting my time.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
CIJS;

I've been in MANY houses. You've got one of the weirdest floorplans I have ever encountered. I remember you house being built, from outside it is a conventional looking ranch.

Inside, my God, what were you folks thinking ? The living room and dining room are huge, freakishly long BTW, but huge, in fact the living room is so big there is a second dining room set in it even including a second hutch. And then we see the kitchen, phone booths have more room than your kitchen, and cramming a vertical washer/dryer combo in there is amazing. I suspect when it's not in use, the appliances are used for additional storage space.

The 2 car garage is nice, to my knowledge, you've never had 2 cars, but OK.

And then, I always figured you had a 3 or 4 bedroom house, surprise!, just 2, and they are tiny tiny tiny. Even the master is barely big enough for a double bed, and there is only one place to put it with the odd window configuration.

One bathroom for the house, well, for the era, that wasn't too unusual, but damn, everything is packed in there TIGHT!

Not much in the way of closet space either, one bedroom has no closet, just a wardrobe crammed in one corner, leaving enough space for a twin bed or bunks.

This is one of the oddest houses ever, Can't imagine what Tarek and Christina could do to it short of an entire interior gut.

And it is further strange-ified by knowing you're comfortably well off, and always have been. Money was not an issue building this house, it was the conception you had as to what constitutes a reasonable floorplan.

LOL, I recognize your cabinets too, a local carpenter made them. 50 years ago. How many people can go that long without a kitchen remodel ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 935 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1218 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama