Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS - The poster girl of the Womens' March, Linda Sarsour, is a #ProblematicFave. Let's look at a couple of her Tweets.
[Image: reasonable.png?itok=FRwuIbrT]
[Image: main-qimg-d8e4594687210d3f0c02e683df19ea..._webp=true]
(Someone need only point out, we'd also know we're living under Sharia in America when women get harassed for not covering their hair, and we're narrowly missing gay men going splat on the pavement).

I also find this one particularly interesting. Funny how she's so "pro-woman" and wants to march for womens' rights when it's in opposition to Trump, after she's perfectly comfortable saying **** like this about women she doesn't agree with;
[Image: Linda-Sarsour.jpg]

[Image: c30.gif]

Be careful who you select as the face of human rights, people.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Well I'm just glad I never selected that delusional bitch.
Never heard of her.

CIJS, listening to Queen's deep cuts is pretty epic.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
CIJS: I love you! You're amazing! I could play with you all day long. You seem to really love me too. I was on the brink of being let in and winning your big prize... and you go and make it even more exciting for me! He can steal any creature now! I can't wait to get him out and smash up some shit.

Drakenlords is awesome Big Grin I still don't actually know what a Drakenlord is. But never mind. I know how to rip souls from their peaceful slumber, make them fight in reanimated corpses for me, and get ripped to bits again just so I can trash some rival.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
CIJS:

....Hoooooooooooooooly shit.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
I hope it's a good holy shit...
It very definitely is
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
Enjoy Big Grin
CIJS;

Note to self; giggling after something like that is the stupidest reaction i could possibly have had..... xD
CIJS:

I decided last night to forgive everyone that has hurt me in the past. I realised that in a lot of cases, I have an "account" still open where I'm awaiting an apology and an explanation. However, this is just not healthy. In some cases it's next to impossible that I will ever receive one, no matter how much I think I deserve it; and in some other cases I've realised that the behaviour that upset me is partly explained by other factors. I've learned new things which have given me different perspectives.

So I've just closed all the accounts. Most of the people will never know they've been forgiven, if they even care, but it's done anyhow. I feel like a weight has lifted. I appreciate more than ever how tough life is for many people, and how illness and other problems make coping extremely hard. So I've probably taken more offense than is realistic. Some of these people I will see again, some I probably won't. But holding onto the past has only been burdening me.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1204 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama