Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS, licorice is by far the best flavor of jelly bean
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(February 3, 2017 at 6:30 pm)Aegon Wrote: CIJS, licorice is by far the best flavor of anything

Fixed that for you
It was until I ate it every day for months and probably got sick of it for life.

Yeah... I do that with stuff. I did the same with sweet chilli sauce. had it on everything until I was utterly sick of it.

I swear I did it with age of empires 2, too. Played it hours and hours every day for 7 years and then needed a break from it for years and years.

Only just started getting back into it recently. Was playing it every day and now I'm wanting a break again. A much smaller break though, lol.

I must stop doing that with stuff. I swear a game a day would be better than 10 games a day for a few days and then not playing for months, lol.

I must stop doing things to death lol.
CIJS:

Life is good. I feel all grown up and happy and useful, but not even in a "Ewww i have to be an adult!" way Big Grin
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
Awesome!

I'm 40 next month, then I'm definitely an adult. I hear 40 is the new 16.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(February 3, 2017 at 10:32 pm)robvalue Wrote: Awesome!

I'm 40 next month, then I'm definitely an adult. I hear 40 is the new 16.

Midlife crisis time!
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Indeed. I've already had it Smile Thankfully everyone survived intact.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I've definitely had my quarter life crisis already.

It was fun but self destructive. But fun. But self-destructive. But fun. And this feeling seems to depend kind of on what note I end on so....

It was fun but self destructive. But fun. There now I feel better. It was self-destrucitve though. SHIT damn. But fun. Phew. Big Grin
(February 3, 2017 at 10:53 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: I've definitely had my quarter life crisis already.

It was fun but self destructive. But fun. But self-destructive. But fun. And this feeling seems to depend kind of on what note I end on so....

It was fun but self destructive. But fun. There now I feel better. It was self-destrucitve though. SHIT damn. But fun. Phew. Big Grin

ROFLOL
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
So my everyday normal self makes you roll on the floor laughing eh Mama?

I feel honored Big Grin

CIJSAIJBH:

I like.... stuff.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 935 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1218 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama