Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(February 6, 2017 at 10:50 am)Violet Wrote: See now... here's a terrible thread that just refuses die... and it doens't need a sticky. Guis. Kill the stickies already wouldja. It's painful. You started this war. Plunged the forum into a sticky situation. Now I've come to tell ya to TAKE THEM DOWN AND RESTORE THE PEACE!

So now we have a sticky icky? Or is that post coitus Bill Maher?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 6, 2017 at 11:06 am)Shell B Wrote: OMFG, I feel the same goddamn way, especially in the announcements forum. I keep pointing it out to Tibby. Fucking off-topic threads about how we're feeling are not sticky stuff. I don't particularly dislike the thread. It's just that it's stickied!

Well, I actually do dislike this thread... but it's as an aside to the fact that it shouldn't be stickied Tiger
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Sad I love this thread.

Subjective preferences are not allowed! Everyone has to like exactly the same thing! Angry

Tongue

Nah but seriously this thread kicks fuckmothering vampire ass.
(February 6, 2017 at 3:00 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Doesn't need a sticky -- agreed.

Terrible? I completely disagree.

Why? It's a serious platform for loosely disguising forum drama that either doesn't need to be seen. I've seen it three times just in the loose purveyance I've had of it... It's completely unnecessary beside a 'how ya doin' thread tinged to the bad/more shitposty.

(February 6, 2017 at 3:06 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: I think that along with Members Photos and the AF Meetups thread and the Time Capsule thread.... this thread is my favorite.

(Oh and also a thread or two in A69 Angel)

Groooosssssssss. (that whole subforum can die)

But yeah, Member photos? I can understand that being a sticky.

AF Meetups, on the other hand? Not so much. If you are gonna be traveling round somewhere and want to see if anyone lives round there/is willing to come and hang out: make a thread for that particular thing, utilize shoutbox, send pms if you happen to want to see any particular people that you know are in the area....

Really, the problem with AF meetups is that we don't have that User Locator we had really early on in the forum anymore. Thing was very useful for a review relating to that.

Still, I wouldn't scream and moan if it was JUST AF members photos and AF meetups..... but clean up the clutter.
(February 6, 2017 at 6:27 pm)Violet Wrote:
(February 6, 2017 at 3:06 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: I think that along with Members Photos and the AF Meetups thread and the Time Capsule thread.... this thread is my favorite.

(Oh and also a thread or two in A69 Angel)

Groooosssssssss. (that whole subforum can die)

Prude Tongue

Quote:But yeah, Member photos? I can understand that being a sticky.

YAY! Okay we agree there Big Grin

Quote:AF Meetups, on the other hand? Not so much. If you are gonna be traveling round somewhere and want to see if anyone lives round there/is willing to come and hang out: make a thread for that particular thing, utilize shoutbox, send pms if you happen to want to see any particular people that you know are in the area....

Making multiple threads seems to make less sense than having one stickied thread. It's kind of a category of it's own. It's a waste to have multiple meet up threads. I like the AF meetups thread.

Quote:Really, the problem with AF meetups is that we don't have that User Locator we had really early on in the forum anymore. Thing was very useful for a review relating to that.

Oh, what's that?

Quote:Still, I wouldn't scream and moan if it was JUST AF members photos and AF meetups..... but clean up the clutter.

None of this is a big deal anyway Tongue

What really matters is that people like EP are gone for good Tongue
(February 6, 2017 at 3:36 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: So now we have a sticky icky? Or is that post coitus Bill Maher?

It's kind of fascinating that I've grown to be so unabashedly puritan in my views of sexual degeneracy in general.

Might be because it means something now. I'd love to know why I've become like this, but I've no interest in bringing myself into the conditions that make me question precisely what about it I've found myself detesting. Strange, this life.
(February 6, 2017 at 6:27 pm)Violet Wrote:
(February 6, 2017 at 3:00 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Doesn't need a sticky -- agreed.

Terrible? I completely disagree.

Why? It's a serious platform for loosely disguising forum drama that either doesn't need to be seen. I've seen it three times just in the loose purveyance I've had of it... It's completely unnecessary beside a 'how ya doin' thread tinged to the bad/more shitposty.

Three posts out of how many?

The overwhelming majority of posts treat the theme appropriately: Saying something here you might not, or can't, say IRL.

If you don't like it, perhaps you should avoid opening it? If you're going to judge it by three posts, can you meet that same standard?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

(February 6, 2017 at 6:39 pm)Violet Wrote:
(February 6, 2017 at 3:36 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: So now we have a sticky icky? Or is that post coitus Bill Maher?

It's kind of fascinating that I've grown to be so unabashedly puritan in my views of sexual degeneracy in general.

Wait.... puritan in views of sexual degeneracy? Does this mean my taste for kink and BDSM and fetishes is bad now? Huh Dunno Huh
(February 6, 2017 at 6:26 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Sad I love this thread.

Subjective preferences are not allowed! Everyone has to like exactly the same thing! Angry

Tongue

I see your Alucard, and I raise you a Kirito. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH5qZgjDBSY
(February 6, 2017 at 6:48 pm)Violet Wrote:
(February 6, 2017 at 6:26 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Sad I love this thread.

Tongue

I see your Alucard, and I raise you a Kirito. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH5qZgjDBSY

Ill see your Kirito and raise you an L Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 935 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1218 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama