Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 10:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS...
Dude. You better not embarrass me up in here. Lol
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
CIJS

Will everyone just stop being pissed off... it's pissing me off Angry  Sad Wink
That's pretty much the only thing that pisses me off lol.
Yeah, I see you, motherfucker. I know it's you. And look where I'm at now. None of your poison can affect me now.

I know I sent my official goodbye letter years ago, but, being the young person I was, I forgot to mention something. So here it is. CIJS?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Fuck you, Y. Fuck you.
CIJS?
You're such a nice person. You're such a down to earth, all around cool person. Even when you're blunt, you're somehow nice. I used to be skeptical. Like... the true colors will show sooner or later, but nope. You're nice. I've noticed that when people cross a line, you do get annoyed and voice it, but generally speaking, you're a patient dude. Actually, by the time someone gets on your nerves and you get pissy, it was long overdue. And you could be a snob. I mean... look at you. But, you're simple and open to everybody. I notice little things you do with certain people and I smile. That's sweet. You make them feel special by inclusion. Anywho... yeah. You're nice. So like... high five! And here... you can have my last baby carrot. Because you're cool and stuffs.
CIJS,

I love the badass women of this forum.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
CIJS, M, E, D, and everyone else...
when you see me still learning how to walk again and you tell me I should be up and running by now, I want to show you. I made it out, didn't I? So, I fuck up once in a while by being too forgiving, or by not recognizing when someone was good for me until it was too late, or by feeling dark most of the time. What? You expect me to be whole in a year and a half? It'll take another minute, yo. There are these familiar corpses that I grew used to and it's taking a couple seconds to bury them and stop normalizing them on the floor. So... I'm trying to paint a picture. This is what I got...

TLDR

(May 15, 2017 at 3:35 am)J a c k Wrote: CIJS, M, E, D, and everyone else...
when you see me still learning how to walk again and you tell me I should be up and running by now, I want to show you. I made it out, didn't I? So, I fuck up once in a while by being too forgiving, or by not recognizing when someone was good for me until it was too late, or by feeling dark most of the time. What? You expect me to be whole in a year and a half? It'll take another minute, yo. There are these familiar corpses that I grew used to and it's taking a couple seconds to bury them and stop normalizing them on the floor. So... I'm trying to paint a picture. This is what I got...

TLDR

If I could give more kudos, I would Heart
Sum ergo sum
(May 13, 2017 at 5:39 pm)J a c k Wrote: CIJS...
Dude. You better not embarrass me up in here. Lol

I hope to embarrass you quite thoroughly, my dear Angel
Sum ergo sum
Ivy..... not only are your poems beautiful but you express yourself beautifully poetically even when you're not writing poems per se. You're a very beautifully poetic person, and poetically beautiful -- so poetically beautiful in fact... you're pretty much a walking talking poem. To me at least Smile

^^^Above paragraph I just wrote could easily be seen as corny and/or bullshit... but it's certainly not the latter. I mean it from the heart Smile

I just hope I'm not being too embarrassing Blush

Blush

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 943 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1232 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 480 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama