Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 3:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS:

My HT patient died.

In a car accident!

Sad
Dying to live, living to die.
(June 29, 2017 at 10:50 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: CIJS:

My HT patient died.

In a car accident!

Sad

HyperTensive? Sad
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

My HT patient died.

In a car accident!

Sad

Sad sorry to hear.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(June 30, 2017 at 12:10 am)Fireball Wrote:

My HT patient died.

In a car accident!

Sad

HyperTensive? Sad

I think heart tx.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

My HT patient died.

In a car accident!

Sad

Such is life. 

Move on to cut the next.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 24, 2017 at 12:36 pm)J a c k Wrote: CIJS?!?!?!  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin

In the midst of car trouble and other things, I have some new information in my hands that is VERY promising. Perhaps 2018 will be a better year for me. I can use this. It's like the key to the lock on that door has been handed to me. I just have to use it without making noise.  Clap  OMG!!!!!! I knew it! I have proof! This is me sitting in a pile of evidence as I throw it up in the air laughing like a mad woman. Buahahahaha! Listen up, friends. I'll be free pretty damn soon. Life doesn't hate me after all.

(Happy dance)  Heart

I'm so extremely happy for you Heart Sorry I wasn't around because my internet had a stroke.

(June 28, 2017 at 1:33 am)Regina Wrote: "Why are you wearing sun screen? Man up!"

Ugh idk, maybe when we're both 50, when I'll look 38 like my mother currently does while you look 70, then you'll understand why. Shut up.

The expression "man up!" is definitely in my top 5 most vomitworthy expressions of all time.

I always think that if anyone wants proof of my 'manliness' they should just stare at the bulge in my pants Tongue

My HT patient died.

In a car accident!

Sad

Omg...

Well ya know, god's plan and all.  ?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
God likes dead people. Sooner people die sooner He can force them to worship Him/lick Satan's buttcrack/wait in a queue as a half-soul.
Valkyrie, if it makes,you feel any better.. as a chronic illness patient that's my preferred,way to go. Time unknown, and NOT in a hospital! Never, in a hospital..
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
CIJS....

You're a bit late to the party
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 947 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1232 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 480 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama