Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 4:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS,

You act immature on social media, you constantly play the victim for attention and then complain when you receive unwanted attention, you always create new facebook accounts to restart the cycle you cannot seem to break.

When I am finally honest with you, rather than supporting your self-destructive behavior, you continue to pretend to be the victim.

Therefore, I cut off all contact with you.

Now, my boyfriend informs me that you contacted him on his facebook because you have something "important" to tell me.

I logged back into facebook merely to message you my email address. That is the only contact I wish to have right now, and what you have to tell me better be important.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
CIJS -

Since you wanna check constantly, here's a PSA just for you: Your bitch needs to mind her own business. Blocking happened for a reason, also, I have that password, which makes sense as to why she couldn't try and destroy my life like she threatened to. You both can knock it off now.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
CIJS, to anyone here tolerating abusive/toxic relationships, you deserve better. Heart
Uh... CIJS?

I think I might have given the incorrect impression that I'm trans. I have been asked what stage of my transition I'm in. Heh
I'm not trans. I was born female, still female. My preferences and identiy are a bit twisty, but doesn't mean I'm transitioning. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Lol
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(July 30, 2017 at 4:08 pm)J a c k Wrote: Uh... CIJS?

I think I might have given the incorrect impression that I'm trans. I have been asked what stage of my transition I'm in. Heh
I'm not trans. I was born female, still female. My preferences and identiy are a bit twisty, but doesn't mean I'm transitioning. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Lol

I would have enjoyed this a lot more if it were trains and trainspotting.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
CIJS- every time I see your posts I think of Uncle Si
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 30, 2017 at 6:39 pm)Losty Wrote: CIJS- every time I see your posts I think of Uncle Si

No wonder you thought Jack was trans.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 30, 2017 at 6:45 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(July 30, 2017 at 6:39 pm)Losty Wrote: CIJS- every time I see your posts I think of Uncle Si

No wonder you thought Jack was trans.

Rofl. Nah. I didn't think she was trans but her name just makes me imagine him saying "that's a fact, Jack" all the time. Tongue

0/10

(July 30, 2017 at 4:08 pm)J a c k Wrote: Uh... CIJS?

Ex is spreadin' rumors again.

He loves them traps, I tell ya.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
CIJS- I have this long goodbye in my head but it hurt too much when I tried to say it. I wish you all the best. I always loved you.

CIJS- I know we are friends, and it was an accident, but do you really expect me to shell out tons of cash in car repair right now? I get you not wanting your insurance rates to go up but you could at least offer to pay for the damage you caused. Dodgy

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 943 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1232 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 480 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama