Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 5:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(July 30, 2017 at 9:30 pm)Losty Wrote: [edit]

CIJS- I know we are friends, and it was an accident, but do you really expect me to shell out tons of cash in car repair right now? I get you not wanting your insurance rates to go up but you could at least offer to pay for the damage you caused. Dodgy

What??? Is this person a child?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 30, 2017 at 10:06 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(July 30, 2017 at 9:30 pm)Losty Wrote: [edit]

CIJS- I know we are friends, and it was an accident, but do you really expect me to shell out tons of cash in car repair right now? I get you not wanting your insurance rates to go up but you could at least offer to pay for the damage you caused. Dodgy

What??? Is this person a child?

No lol. A friend backed her car into mine. And she seems to just expect me to laugh it off because we're friends.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 30, 2017 at 10:11 pm)Losty Wrote:
(July 30, 2017 at 10:06 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: What??? Is this person a child?

No lol. A friend backed her car into mine. And she seems to just expect me to laugh it off because we're friends.

If you both have insurance, file with yours and let the companies fight it out. Screw her premiums. Time to grow up.

A real friend should be willing to correct the situation. Um...... what did I just imply?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 30, 2017 at 10:17 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(July 30, 2017 at 10:11 pm)Losty Wrote: No lol. A friend backed her car into mine. And she seems to just expect me to laugh it off because we're friends.

If you both have insurance, file with yours and let the companies fight it out. Screw her premiums. Time to grow up.

A real friend should be willing to correct the situation. Um...... what did I just imply?

"Yeah, you're my friend, so you should eat some shit." Rolleyes Family does that a lot, too, maybe even worse. I'd be (and am) mortified if I damaged somebody's property. I swung into a parking space at work one time and hit the truck in the next parking space's mirror, knocking it out of alignment. Fortunately, I knew who it belonged to. I was as embarrassed as hell, going to the the guy, but I sure as hell am not "that guy", who would go park somewhere else and pretend nothing had happened. We went out and looked at it, and he agreed that it wasn't really damaged, just knocked out of alignment. I'd've felt like a total turd, not saying anything. I have two dents on my one-year old car, both of which happened not long before each of the 6-month oil change intervals. I'm looking at over $1500 damage for the two. Dodgy  That's a whole lot more than 15% of the price I paid for the car, so, since I'm a cheap sumbitch, I get to drive around in a one-year-old dentmobile. Angry Asswipes. OK, I have a $500 deductible. Put that on two separate dents, please. I'll save $500! Sweet! I should just drive my 47-year-old Chevy truck around. Dent this, motherfucker! They'd tear their fenders off, if they hit it. HilariousThat thing is a TANK!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I remember we had a 1978 Ford Grand Torino Station Wagon. That thing was a submarine. Some guy rear ended us. Barely put a scratch on the steel bumper but caved his entire grill in. It was great. Ride in one of those things. They can take a licking and keep on ticking.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I might be many things, but at least I would never use the memory of a dead person I know is the one true love of your life as a weapon against you, you disgusting hate filled bitch. She is worth a million of you and you fucking know it. Crawl back into your festering little hole and just fucking die there.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
CIJS- fuck you with your pushiness and your early morning phone calls. Send a text and wait for me to respond like a normal fucking person. Fucking people with their socializing and shit.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 31, 2017 at 9:26 am)Losty Wrote: CIJS- fuck you with your pushiness and your early morning phone calls. Send a text and wait for me to respond like a normal fucking person. Fucking people with their socializing and shit.

I know right. Socializing is so abnormal.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
CIJS:
You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want to be with her dude. She's literally told you to bring condoms when you hang out, she's clearly after you, stop worrying about a minor age difference and go for it!
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
CIJS,

She hasn't emailed me, so it couldn't have been that "important".
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 945 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1232 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 480 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama