Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 8:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(September 25, 2017 at 10:48 am)Rhondazvous Wrote: On the contrary, remember Plato, everything we see is a copy of the idea. If we can't visualize a house, we can't build one.

How's the visualization of the perfect man showing up at your door worked so far? Any success, or do you think going out to seek him might just logically work better?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 25, 2017 at 10:35 am)Rhondazvous Wrote: I don't want to start a relationship. I'd rather just be in one without having to go through the angst of starting it.

But I have this running fantasy that I'll be sitting at home. an innocent by sitter quietly minding my own business when the most gorgeous guy god's got comes knocking on my door wanting to borrow a cup of sugar. I say sure daddy, come on in. I hope you like brown sugar. That's all I have. He says girl, that's all I need. And the rest...well, if I tell you, I'll have to kill you.

All of my life I've been inept at starting relationships.  It was a mixture of shyness, uber religiosity, and uncontrolled mental illness.
(September 25, 2017 at 10:48 am)Rhondazvous Wrote:
(September 25, 2017 at 10:38 am)Lutrinae Wrote: Girl, don't you know those who resort to fantasies never truly experience reality?

Wink Tongue
On the contrary, remember Plato, everything we see is a copy of the idea. If we can't visualize a house, we can't build one.

For some, fantasies are the best they have. Especially when you look like me, but that's another story.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 25, 2017 at 9:08 am)Lutrinae Wrote:
(September 24, 2017 at 10:43 pm)Losty Wrote: CIJS- if an image of a woman in an open robe nursing her baby is something you consider "sexualized", you've got more problems than just shitty opinions, sicko

I blame GoT.

I just can't stand to see people complain about these images saying it is "sexualizing breastfeeding". No. There's nothing sexual about breastfeeding. If you're thinking about sex when you see a woman nursing her baby there's something wrong with you not her.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
What if I'm thinking about sex and then happen to see a woman breastfeeding?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 25, 2017 at 10:48 am)Little lunch Wrote: The food analogy would work if food was known to stay out of people's reach when it knows they're hungry and doubly so when it knows they're starving.

It fails on many different levels.

I agree. I favour more the Prince Regent's view: sex is like socks. Tons of it about and I never seem to have any. It's my own fault I freely admit. Had I kept my head when it came to it, Sam would be alive and I would never be posting this shit.
(September 25, 2017 at 2:20 pm)Cyberman Wrote: I agree. I favour more the Prince Regent's view: sex is like socks. Tons of it about and I never seem to have any. It's my own fault I freely admit. Had I kept my head when it came to it, Sam would be alive and I would never be posting this shit.

What do you mean?... Sam would be alive?
Or you can do what many, many widows and widowers do, and keep on living.

(September 25, 2017 at 3:54 pm)pocaracas Wrote:
(September 25, 2017 at 2:20 pm)Cyberman Wrote: I agree. I favour more the Prince Regent's view: sex is like socks. Tons of it about and I never seem to have any. It's my own fault I freely admit. Had I kept my head when it came to it, Sam would be alive and I would never be posting this shit.

What do you mean?... Sam would be alive?

Ok. This is cutting very deep. Sam was experiencing dizzy spells due to the hormone injections she was taking for IVF. On two occasions this brought on her seizures, which we nursed through. We even agreed to see her doctor about it the next day. That last day - Sunday - she had another dizzy spell, which she remarked was a big one. She wanted to go to her mum's house that day, which I was very much against, due to her state of health. So she rang her mum to say she wasn't up to visiting that day. Then I saw the annoyance in her face that she wasn't up to seeing her mum. So I relented and let her go, with my dad driving her there rather than risking public transport. And I never saw her alive again.

I know that if she hadn't gone that day, she would never have been alone when 'it' happened to her. My dad's a trained first aider for fuck's sake. And we could have got the ambulance to her in seconds, if it was to happen at all.

No, I'm the murdering bastard in this scenario. And I have no live with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 943 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1232 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 480 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama